Welcome, Grandpa left for a Meeting, Rumi-chan!

A/N: Due to most of my plans being done with, I should be back to typing! Also, the Thirteen's dinner will be separate from this chapter as I know I will be typing quite a bit for it. Hope you enjoy! Also in regards to the What ifs? Feel free to make any sort of one-shot requests if you'd like! I'd be happy to brainstorm and type them out!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 49;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

"The Thirteen's dinner...to think so much time has already passed that this day is already upon us...will you be informing the princess in the morning that you will be gone all of tomorrow then, sir?" Opera inquired, taking the special plate of invitation from their master.

"Yes, though before that I must prepare! For tomorrow...I will be entering the battle!" Sullivan exclaimed, clenching his fists tightly as he stood atop his desk, entering his egg-form. "You hear me Levi?! Beli?! No longer will you be the ones to torment me! But the other way around! You shall face the exquisite beauty and innocence of my own grandchild! Who is far superior in every way of your own!" He bellowed before pausing, Opera's words circling within his mind.

"Wait...in the morning...? Why can't I tell my dear Ru before bed...? Then she'd want to cuddle and tell me she doesn't want me to leave but then sweetly wish me a good trip?"

"You're announcing your fantasies again sir," Opera sighed, knowing the elder will be bursting into another fit of tears once told-was the Great really trying to die from dehydration?

"Milady is already fast asleep, I doubt she will be joining us for dinner surprisingly enough. Umi-sama is quite exhausted."

"Eh...?" Sullivan questioned, dumbfounded, all his plans for the night shattering in an instant. "A-asleep?"

"Completely." Opera nodded, grabbing two buckets immediately as the elder's eyes began to water.

As he began to sob, muttering in a depressive state about not being able to spend the rest of the evening like planned and then being forced away from his sweet granddaughter tomorrow night as well. Opera, unimpressed patted his back; not anywhere near as soothingly as they do for the currently sleeping demoness, but the thought still counts.