Welcome to a Strange Room, Rumi-chan!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 55

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

————---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——————————————————-

"Azz-kun are you sure you're doing okay?" Irumi asked for perhaps the tenth time that morning since she awakened and promptly found the pinkette in a peculiar mood. Uncertain why her friend had turned a worrying shade of red every time he looked at her general direction since they had gotten ready for the day and got to work on the shells for later that night along with signs to put up to detail designated no-flight zones and a time schedule. "Perfectly fine," he squeaked every time in response.

"Azz-Azz is so weird it's funny!" Clara snickered from the sidelines, marker in hand as she continued to draw on Kirio's bemused face having finished with the last sign a couple of minutes ago and now deemed drawing on everyone- including her own skin was now a top priority.

"I don't want to hear you call me weird, crazy Valac!" Azz snarled, face still tinted pink as he huffed. "And quit being so disrespectful you absurd twit! Let us finish these current shells and head to class!" He reasoned, hoping the mention of working on the anticipated fireworks than to the few classes they had could potentially drop the matter from how he constantly turned a rosy color more than typical.

Thankfully, those were magic words when it came to Irumi's eager wish to share the beauty of fireworks with the rest of their peers. "Right! We can do this! This next one will be the biggest and most colorful one yet!" she chirped excitedly to herself, finger-drumming the shell gently as her ears twitched upwards in her excitement. "Indeed," Asmodeus continued to urge on, nabbing Clara by the collar of her uniform to physically remove the gremlin from the smiling third-year who continued to carefully measure powders, ripping the multiple markers from her hands for good measure. Clara huffed at the ruin of her fun, but that slight was quickly forgotten in favor of giving her own cheers to Rumi's enthusiastic words.

Relieved at the prospect of leaving the weirdly smiling demon to whatever was going on in his head, Azz quickly recomposed himself to cheer and support Rumi. As it was Azz didn't want to know the finer points of the older demon and he'd rather these two not stick around it either any longer as they finished their assigned steps, leaving the shell nearly finished to the side for the needed gunpowder. "M'kay!~ See you after lunch Kirio-senpai! We leave the rest to you and will help set up the stall as soon as we finish our meal!" Rumi chirped happily with a pep to her step, already halfway out the door with an adorable bounce to her steps that Clara mimicked within milliseconds.