What If? A Fierce Human Doesn't Want to go Back?

Disclaimer: I don't own the picture
What if a fierce human doesn't want to go back?
What if she was done playing puppet?
Done with the world of humans?
This is a story of the events that led Tsubaki into the Netherworld! With the conviction to stay!

————————————————————-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The human realm was an outwardly peaceful environment that hid away much violence. Humans, while physically weak, were twisted and cunning. Everyone had a goal, a reason, an angle.

They hid behind sweet layers, nothing was ever done for the good of one's heart. That was one of the first lessons Tsubaki learned being one of its residents.

She learned quickly that those she was around always wanted something, hidden behind kindness and honey-laced words. It was a lesson beaten into her endlessly as her parents set her up into acting and the work of an idol as a young girl.

Working her to the bone, controlling every aspect. Expecting her to be a doll that they could control.

And for so long they did, she was. A mindless doll with a practiced smile. Beauty and a singing voice were all they cared about, that anyone did. They didn't like her mind. They didn't like the actions she took on her own.

Steadily she grew restless, tired, bitter of it all. Dealing with fools that think they controlled her in every aspect. But still, she kept her feelings hidden, and played her part in the role. Until...

Not long before her sixteenth birthday, her parents were approached by a prestigious singer, an older gentleman around the age of thirty. Apparently, he wanted her. Offering a large sum of money for the right of him to 'have' her.

When she learned of this, on the way to the hotel he stayed in, disgust churned violently within the light-blue-haired girl.

This was it, this was her breaking point.

Not the long lessons, not the horrible conditions of acting, not the lack of privacy, or the fact most of her hard-earned money slipped from her fingertips into these two's hands feeding their vices endlessly. No, it was this. Do they dare sell her body? They expect her to silently allow that greasy pervert to touch her?

Never.

She has played such a wonderful part throughout all these years that they didn't even fathom her being capable of denying or running away. But she did. That very night, she shoved her way through crowds of people, a disguise already set in place so no one would have caught sight of such a scandal, and fled into the nearby park.

Her lungs burned, never having pushed them so hard before from running as she pushed herself between trees and did her best to put as much distance as she could. She knew her parents would send countless people after her, probably lock her back away and call her insane and in need of being reformed. She couldn't let that happen, she wanted to live not as a doll but as her own person. She was going to wait till she was an adult, and go through all those legal systems without the high chance of still being used. But she couldn't wait that long...

Tsubaki shuddered, hearing the footsteps closing in on her- one of the people her parents ordered to grab her no doubt. Looking around, desperation filled her heart as she glanced into the dark wild rapids of the murky river that cut through the large nature reserve that connected to the little kid park she ran into.

Taking one more glance behind her, Tsubaki clenched her jaw, resolved to see her escape through. If she died? At least she still wouldn't be in those people's clutches. Taking in a deep breath, she leaped forward, diving into the freezing rapid waters. Her body locked up, the cold burning her heated body, and quickly plummeted her temperature low.