Welcome your Personal Tutor Irumi-chan!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd eat her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by idiotic humans make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Not long after the flight race concluded with the students sent to view their scores and get checked over for any ailments before continuing in introductory with their classes; Kalego was summoned into the principal's office.

With cold indifference, the purple-haired demon strolled past the double doorway, masking the anxious twitch and chill that traveled his spine with ease as the door slammed close behind-thanks to Opera.

Resigned for most of any sort of punishment- as it was he was going to blast off that ring on Irumi's finger before the principal showed up and dealt with the issue.

But he wasn't expecting such...suspicious expressions on both the demons before him. Not to say Opera didn't look upset- the cat demon looked ready to start tormenting him relentlessly. But Sullivan looked half pleased, half rueful as he sat there behind his great desk, slim boney hands folded in front of him.

"Principal," Kalego did a slight bow, head tilted down in his greeting when the magical pressure began to build. "Babyls' guard dog." Sullivan mused out with a sharp purr.

Kalego noticeably stiffened before immediately going on a knee to bow lower. "Yes sir," he answered between gritted teeth.

"As you are aware Irumi is my only grandchild, my only living blood relation. Are you also aware of the dangers there are for my Ru-Chan within the Netherworld?" Sullivan rhetorically questioned, standing from his desk chair as he watched Kalego nod.

"So as you probably notice, my grandchild isn't very aware of what we may deem common sense. Sadly, as a newborn Ru was taken and hidden, the perpetrators forced Irumi to work and never attend much of an education so my Ru-chan doesn't even know most of the basics let alone the etiquette or cunning dangers of the nobility in the Netherworld."

"May I ask why you are telling me this..?" Kalego spoke up from his kneeling position but kept his eyes firmly trained to the ground despite his raising questions at Irumi's existence and the previous life the small blue haired demon followed.

"You are Irumi's homeroom teacher but it's more than just that." Sullivan mused, folding his arms as he stood in front of Kalego's form. "Don't you wonder why you were summoned as my darling Ru-chan's familiar? Or, why I purposefully assign you to be the guardian of my grandchild's homeroom class?"

Kalego looked up, a scowl on his face and eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare. "Certainly sir."

The elder archdemon smirked, releasing his miasmic pressure from the younger. "Your father swore allegiance to Irumi's mother. You are what was promised to protect Ru, and this world decided on the seal of blood and magic to physically manifest that bond and deal. I assigned you as the homeroom teacher in hopes you will continue to be able to stay close to protect Ru and the dangers that will be targeting my grandchild as she learns and grows. But, as it seems that may not be enough is it? You see your dislike of me everytime don't you?" The principal opened an eye peering at the stiff figure of the Naberius who openly gawked in shock-not having heard the use of the word 'she'.