Welcome the Mysterious Ring Irumi-chan!

A/N: found the picture on Pinterest, there was a different one in mind but for the life of me I can't find it but perhaps I'll recreate it someday

A/N: found the picture on Pinterest, there was a different one in mind but for the life of me I can't find it but perhaps I'll recreate it someday. Also there is a drawing at the bottom I did myself, anywho hope you enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd eat her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by idiotic humans make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Tears began to gather in beautiful blue eyes, staring at them all in hurt. Why were they avoiding her? Did she do something bad? She just needs help to get this awful ring off!

Elizabetta was beginning to feel bad as she huddled back away from her smaller classmate, and upon seeing the formation of tears began to sweat, "ah..you got a thingy.." the tall beauty motioned at Irumi's shoulders.

"E-eh?" Irumi sniffled, blinking her big blue eyes as she turned to look over her shoulder. And sure enough- a strange black shadow loomed. It had no true definition, like a static shadow with the barest hint of a face, two horns, and two arms. It's lower half- instead of legs was a long line that attached itself to the ring stuck permanently on the middle finger of her right hand.

The young girl began to turn blue then white from the shock, fear bubbling intensely within her as she stayed in a staring match with it. "Ahhh!" Irumi shrieked, trying to get it off. "Get it off get it off get it offffff!!" She sobbed as she wildly shook her right arm.

Irumi began moving towards Kalego who also quickly moved away again. "Stop waving it around you little fool!!!" She backed off, not wanting to cause an issue with her teacher as she fearfully squeaked.

The black shadow paused, turning agitated as its hunger hastened, and his user's fear flushed into its being. Taking a deep great breath, it shrieked a bloodcurdling sound bringing many demonkind to their knees- some even collapsing enough for infirmary usage.

"What the?!" Lied gasped, clutching his ears in pain."That scream sounds like death incarnate -degozaru!!" Garp yelled out, knelt close to the floor. "My ears hurt!!!!" Jazz grunted, eyes squeezed shut tightly. Much like these three who fell to the ground, the other classmates weren't faring any better.