Welcome the Warning Signs; Opera-san!

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long, I typed it out then deleted it, then did that a couple of times over and over again before I just settled with this cause I wanted to move on to the next part.

Let me know if you'd like to see more of certain things but since I pretty much established Kalego, his assumptions, and Irumi's tutor sessions those scenes will be reduced and I'll be focusing on the student interaction a lot more. I hope you enjoy and again so sorry for making you wait so long!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 47;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part about her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!
____________________________________________________________________________

Later that very night; Miyumi groaned into her pillows, laying face first while outstretched completely on the red bedding. Having laid there for a while now in agony, the weird warmth and hunger twisting in such horrible taunting ways- and was her mouth-watering?

Twitching in annoyance, she brought one hand forward, gently touching her chin, finding a film atop her skin that left her all the more agitated.

It was! She was drooling!

But still, it stands to question what she was so hungry for? After all, this was hunger wasn't it?

Flinching, Miyumi buried her head against the cushions with gritted teeth once more, snarling momentarily as a jolt of pain ran through her system tingling along her spine and wing root down to her curled-up toes. "Ugh! What bullshit! What the hell is this stupid feeling anyhow?! You know! Don't you, Puppy!" She yelled, slapping her hands against the bedding- her nails nearly cutting into the sheets.

Kalego stood by the bed, staring down at the accusing, tantrum-throwing demoness with annoyance having just arrived but already wishing to leave- it was bluntly obvious that it wasn't going to be nearly as peaceful as yesterday- so goes that short-lived hope. But maybe there was still a chance she wouldn't physically harass him.

...Though...does it even count as physical harassment due to being trapped in some sort of metaphysical prison that he only enters when asleep?

"Will you just stop calling me that!?" He demanded nonetheless, twitching as Miyumi got up. He turned a bit red in the face at the fact she wasn't even bothering to cover herself tonight as she turned her body around to point at him- he did not need to see this much of her figure all the damn time!