Welcome a Suspicious President Irumi-chan!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

The Demon School Babyls, holds six grades total and coincidentally six hundred and sixty-six students are currently enrolled.

In a school where demons of all stripes and creeds mingle; there is a faction in place that supervises the student body and maintains the peace. An elite group of demons that are virtuous yet ruthless. They are- the Student Council! With their leader- Ameri Azazel! Madam President of this prideful group.

Currently, she was making her rounds through the school with two of the other council members. Handling a small group of unruly demons batting windows. In the end she beat the two demons up, and kicked a wall down to the outside to exert dominance and awe over the rest to keep them in line.

Now, closing to the end of the school day, Ameri was hearing the reports of why she has yet to have the honor student presented forth to explain himself and his mess of the Diabotany tower among other uproars he has caused since the ceremony.

"President, we looked but couldn't find the Honor student Irumi in his classroom." The black-white-haired demon reported. "Also, we investigated the tree exhaustively, but couldn't find anything suspicious. There were no potions to bolster nor tainted spells. All that was used was the beginner spell 'Kuan Kuan'. Though due to its unusual color, it has made it a popular attraction; fetching many admirers among the student body." The other- blonde-haired with freckles demon declared.

"Honestly, do those demons have nothing better to do?" The black-white-haired demon sighed, fixing his glasses. The freckled demon glanced to his companion with a shrug before looking up at Ameri. "By the way President, didn't you mention some link between that mysterious tree and humans earlier?" After a moment the blonde laughed, "you don't really believe humans exist so you?"

The other scoffed, "stop, don't be dense of course she doesn't!" He proclaimed while glaring at his partner. The blonde continued to laugh a bit nervously. "Oh yeah, I know! Humans are nothing but superstitions!"

Ameri closed her red eyes, hand clasped tightly around her journal. 'Wrong! Humans definitely exist! Only a few high rank demons know of their existence, but ever since time in memorial. Humans and demons have forged contracts involving desires. Currently..I have a theory I have been working on for a while about this...Irumi and my belief that he is a human.' Her eyes narrowed at her journal with the jotted down notes she had written down along with the theory. After all it is only humans capable of summoning a demon as a familiar, and the lack of common knowledge is quite suspicious.

Briskly, she walked back to the Student Council Office, sending out her members to continue their search to leave her be in the office- and with her greatest secret- relics that have been passed down for longer then any of the Azazel Family could remember. The floor to ceiling bookshelves full of the forbidden texts that have been passed through her family, guarded for many generations! Japanese Manga!!!!