Welcome Boastful Exclamations of Grandparents!

A/N: I knew this scene alone was going to be its own chapter...Hope you enjoy it!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 50;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

The Thirteens Dinner, a special meeting of some of the greatest heroes of the Netherworld. It takes place in a mountainous region, a tower consisting of six hundred and sixty-six floors in total. The Tower of Babel.

On the 665th floor sat a few of those heroes- but what holds the real focus is the floor above- the 666th floor. The room was bright compared to the darker interior of many of the other floors. A single round table in the very center with three chairs.

Seated at this table were the Three Greats, known far and wide for their cunning ways, power, leadership, and minds. But least known, is how much they absolutely adore their respective grandchild to the point of rotten spoiling.

Lady Levy, a sophisticatedly dressed woman with long blue hair sat peacefully in her seat, eyes closed as she inwardly scowled. Right across from her sat Lord Belial, a short demon in casino attire who leaned back into his seat- arms crossed. "Once and for all!" Lord Belial grumbled out, his mustache ruffling.

"Let's settle this! What do you say?!" The shorter demon elder began reaching into his sleeves, leaning his torso into the round table.

"Of course," Lady Levy mused out, giving him a deadly smile full of malice. Her own hands reached into her pocket to bring out the same. "Let us begin!" With that called out, multiple recent pictures were slammed onto the table- the fight? Who had the better, cutest grandchild...

Sullivan crossed his legs, watching in a sort of detached fashion as his two longest companions began their battle. His own pictures nestled inside his coat, the heavy two bags he brought along tucked under the table by the chair legs. He can be patient, letting his two opponents bite into each other before he presents them with the glory of his own grandchild, solidly defeating them in all categories.

"No grandchild is cuter than mine is! Look at his little baby hands!!!" Belial exclaimed, showing off a picture of his little Razberry. "Aren't they just scrumptious?! Huh?!" He continued to yell, igniting the fury in Levy as she stood, her chair flinging back a bit. "No! What determines the better grandchild is skill!!! Therefore mine's the best!" She pressed the picture of her Leiji proudly holding a golden trophy.