Welcome the Final Preparations Irumi-chan!

A/N: started feeling drawn out so Execution Cannonball and the insanity I'm including is happening in next chapter! Enjoy the chapter I typed out like a crazy person!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 27;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her Mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Irumi shuddered in her dreamless sleep, a foreboding feeling nestled in the pit of her stomach as she curled against her blankets.

The being locked away felt a similar unsettling notion, frowning as she sat up, seated upon her knees as she reached out, taking more care to strengthen her holder's resilience and the ever expanding reserves for magical power. She stilled for a moment, head tilted to the side upon seeing Kalego enter the near permanent link as he finally fell asleep.

"For the love of- put clothes on or at least cover yourself, you brazen succubus!!!" She snorted, amused for a moment, glancing back at her puppy that covered his sight with his forearm. The barest hint of a blush on his ears and neck.

The demoness rolled her eyes, smirking as she settled her arms down, having set to motion what her power shall work on this night along with the healing. "And as I said to you, puppy. There is no need, for this space has only ever been seen by you. Anyways. I'm quite comfy," the woman mused, shifting and laying back down atop her pillows and sheets.

Kalego twitched, growling under his breath as he reluctantly lowered his arm but didn't dare look directly at the succubus that has made it her mission to torment him every single devil forsaken night!

"Now, now, puppy. Sit." She ordered, idly pointing to the end of her bed as she wove her power through the order, her will lashing out like a noose around the man's neck. Kalego cringed, his will being overwhelmed as it has been every night, moving towards the bedding dressed in rich crimson automatically.

His legs moved against his wishes as he sat on his knees at the end of the mattress. "Good puppy, now for tonight's conversation I was wondering a bit about some things to do with the fashions of the Netherworld!" She excitedly exclaimed, clapping to herself with a smile that made him groan in agony.

A few hours later, Kalego awakened with a start as the sun rose in the hazy Netherworld sky. A vibrant blush painting his skin as he scowled, covering his face with a groan while clearly remembering the last couple idiotic questions the hellish woman had for him. Damn that succubus and her strange abilities! And damn her for those questions!

Irumi stirred, blinking lazily with a stretch and lengthy yawn as she got up, clicking off her alarm clock before it could screech as she rubbed at her eyes. She got up, wishing good morning to Opera and Sullivan as she went to wash up. Dressed, and doused in the new perfume Opera got her, Irumi set out for school- Kalego seemingly more on edge then he has ever before, snapping at every little thing especially things along the topic of 'collars' even though they- Jazz and Sabro were talking about how one would look pretty good on their respected familiars.