Welcome a Dance Lesson, Irumi-chan!

A/N: Not going to spoil anything but I screamed at reading the newest manga chapter of welcome to demon school, chapter 252, like actually screamed and probably deeply concerned others. Anyway, enjoy the chapter! I went a bit dark but I'm sorry yet, not really.

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 34;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, current physical age 14; Rank: Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

It wasn't until dinner time that the two demons left the manor in which Kalego finally had the ability to speak without his ears ringing. An hour after dinner which continued to be spent in the study passed quickly- he didn't even have that much material he needed to test her on. However, by this point, Irumi was exhausted and Kalego just wanted to leave while Opera was distracted sorting through the mountain of accessories and shoes the LHC designers left for Irumi.

He looked at the said girl, who was dozing in her seat, head leaning against a couch cushion. Quite noticeable over the fact she was battling and losing against the rest her body desperately craved. "Irumi," Kalego voiced out lowly, keeping his tone soft for the sake of her half-conscious being.

"Mm?" She gave a hum, eyes closing fully as she tilted her head in his direction. "The lesson tomorrow will be at one of my households, try to be on time."

"Mhm," Irumi nodded, yawning which had caused her nose to scrunch up slightly. "Yesh Kah..go..." she slurred out, repositioning on the couch and curling up into a tighter ball on the square she had claimed.

He gave a sigh, noting he'll need to text the little brat this as a reminder- knowing without a doubt she probably wasn't truly listening to his words. "I'm leaving, good night." Kalego voiced. At this point, it was becoming a habit to wish the troublemaking demoness a good night as he gathered his things, momentarily staring at her peaceful face for a moment too long. Giving in to the small impulsive action that arose within him, he pushed a strand of hair out of her face before heading to the door to leave so Opera couldn't attempt to trap him in this hell-house for longer or before his sanity was drained any further from his grasp.

Sullivan came back into the study, noting Kalego's presence missing and his grandchild curled up where she was sitting. Smiling at the peaceful expression on his granddaughter's face, he moved closer and scooped her up into his arms, positioning her so she may lay her head against his shoulder as he left the room. "Sir," Opera voiced in a whisper so as to not stir the demoness.

The elder tilted his head back, nodding for them to continue. "It would seem we received a letter sometime earlier today." they held out a pink letter, a cursive A with two snakes imprinted on the deep red wax seal.