Welcome an Interesting Development Irumi-chan!

A/n: cursing and some Ocs, hope you enjoy! Next chapter is going to be way longer so it's going to take me a bit but I got so excited and managed to complete this chapter in a couple hours! Also sorry for the quick uncolored drawing but there isn't many da art with Iruma in Opera's arms
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Urgh..." Irumi groaned against the ground, wary and exhausted. Her clothing was caked in dirt, with a bit of leaves and bits of grass here and there-some of said plants even stuck in her hair which was now fairly messy though mostly contained in the braid.

"That'll be all for today," Opera sighed out, noting that it was getting quite dark and they had been instructing her for the last three hours. "...'Kay..." she croaked out from her position, idly watching Opera walk away to place the green balls away. 'So strict...my muscles feel like they're screaming at me...' Irumi sighed, closing her eyes and laid her head back down in the dirt.

"Eh...." She tiredly questioned out, suddenly being lifted up and placed against a torso, her head resting on the person's shoulder and legs loosely hooked around their waist. Irumi blinked languidly, her eyes nearly closing as she tried to focus on who picked her up from her cozy - or well cozy enough position on the floor. She noted the red braid with another tired blink. Swallowing back a yawn as she laid her head against the crook of Opera's neck to rest in more comfort.

"You did very well, Princess." They hummed soothingly, rubbing the sides of her arms gently due to the fact it still was a hard no to touch her back while she was in this state. Irumi gave a drowsy hum, "needa...work catch..." she slurred out.

"We will work more on that over the next four days, first let's get you into the bath." Opera mused, the tip of their tail doing a small swish as their cat ears perked up in delight feeling her snuggle closer to their torso as she gave a small hum and another yawn.

Opera looked down at the small demoness, her scent and warmth causing enough effect to the point their stoic expression softened.

They walked past Sullivan who pouted-both in jealousy but also at the general precious scene it was. The Chairdemon managed a quick picture of the scene before Opera made it too far up the stairs.

After her bath, it was noticeable the girl was far too out of it to eat dinner so Opera settled on having her drink a mixture that'd carry enough protein in it to replenish the energy she had drained. Slow and careful, Opera laid Irumi down onto her bed, moving away from her to pull the covers around her form. "Good night," they wished in a gentle, low voice.

The next morning, Irumi was surprised to feel that she wasn't in much pain besides the insistent ache of her lower back. However she was starving.