Welcome, A Goodnight's Rest; Opera-san!

A/N: I didn't get everything I wanted into this chapter, but it was dragging on and causing me a bit of writer's block, so I'll just put that other stuff into the next chapter! Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 51;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Dinner time-a delicious meal Opera had prepared that melted into a scrumptious explosion of flavors the second it settled onto her tongue at every bite she took. Throughout the meal, Rumi hummed and swayed in bliss, hurriedly eating all that was presented with flourish. Her growing hunger never faltered as she continued to consume and consume. Much like the first time they witnessed this, Opera still couldn't help but be slightly awed at the bottomless greed within this soft-spoken girl.

It wasn't long till all the food was finished. With all her plates clean of even the tiniest speck of food, Rumi jumped up with a giddy step; heading upstairs to prepare for her bath. Opera followed two steps behind, their gaze softening at how she skipped through the halls with a musical hum on her smiling lips. Knowing she was faking to some degree but was relieved she wasn't sulking like she was much earlier that morning.

Sinking in the steaming waters proved helpful in relieving the tensions and aches in her lower back immediately.

Still standing to the side with a tighter expression, Opera found themselves frowning in worry. Having spotted how swollen her tailbone and sides were. Moving immediately, they came forward to rub in numbing creams and other lotions to keep the pains muted without alerting her to any worries. Still, as it was, concern was building higher as they began to wonder if this tension accumulating within her wasn't just a heat cycle- (and possible evil cycle) forming.

"Milady, would you like to soak for a bit or shall I continue on to doing your hair?" They asked, fixing the clip that held her hair up a bit as they sat to the side of the claw foot tub. "Mm...could I soak for a bit, Opera?" "Certainly, just take care in not falling asleep. I'll be back in a couple of minutes then." "M'kay!"