Welcome the Sense of Forebode, Irumi-chan!

A/N: Yes, I realize this is being dragged out, sorry! These chapters are just filling up so quickly! Already working on the next chapter so I hope to finish the cannonball arc either tomorrow or at least by Sunday! Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Irumi snuggled into her blankets, a happy smile on her face as she dozed into a tranquil slumber. Looking forward to the events of tomorrow.

Elsewhere, the elder demoness- Mavis was tearing through her provided bedroom, angered at the realizations she has made- of course, Sullivan would gain a mysterious grandson that looks like that despicable weak bitch! But how?!

She knows for a fact that the woman had no relatives! She has searched for many years to gain vengeance for her deceased sister! And suddenly there is a stupid little cretin looking like her?! No- No! The little mistake should not be allowed to take another breath on her Netherworld if she can help it!

With bloodlust and fury glinting within her slitted charcoal gaze, she glanced once more at the laptop she has destroyed. "Execution, Hmm?" An almost sultry smirk came to her painted lips at the thought, stomping out of the manor late that night much to the fear yet the relief of the owners of the home.

She had things to prepare.

In her confinement- partially connected to the energies of the Netherworld and the rest to the body of her prison, the blue and violet-haired demoness narrowed her eyes, huffing as she forced Kalego to lay down by her side, wrapping her arms possessively around him with a small frown forming.

The man couldn't even struggle, his body a dead weight from her orders as he was subjected to the disgusting position of the woman's teddy bear because apparently, she wondered what it felt like to have one.

"Would you stop that!" Kalego yelled, trying to will his limbs to struggle- to move! Get away from the enchantress!!

"This is unsettling..." the woman mused, easily ignoring Kalego's embarrassment. "What is?! You- naked, while forcing me to lay here like the dead?!" He grounded out with a growl. "Oh calm down, puppy. I mean that the day that is drawing near doesn't feel right." She glanced down, pinching at the side of his face, and began to smirk. "Although if you are so insistent on acting up like this, I will turn your body into that of a brat again if that is how you'd like to be treated."

He gnashed his teeth, a blush brightening up his horrified expression. Only once before he had tried to actually fight the demoness- and somehow- something about being the overruler of this place and her will is absolute law- managed to revert him into a young brat around a year or so younger than the misfits. Then proceeded to torment him over his so-called 'cuteness' till he awoke.