Welcome suspicion and unease Kalego-kun!

(Image not owned by me and found from a random Pinterest doom scroll but it's the hair I envision Rumi/Miyumi has so, perfection)
A/N: Okay warning, I know this took me a lot longer than planned, trust me I ain't happy 'bout it either. To put it bluntly, everything sucks and I am redirecting all my anger at the world towards this. In other words, I'm sorry but Irumi x suffering isn't going away in fact I fully expect to accidentally cause tears soon. Also sorry this is so short and a bit choppy, it didn't feel right to skip any of this and go straight to the other bits, I have a bit of the next chapter typed out so hopefully I'll get my groove back soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 54

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the darkened apparatus battler room, squished between her two friends; Rumi continued to struggle in her sleep. Flinching and shuddering, winning pitifully under her breath. All while curling inwards, burrowing herself into the warmth Asmodeus's higher body heat and Clara's soft touches provided.

Within her imprisonment, Miyumi hissed. Her jaw clenched with teeth grinding in stress, her figure stiffening as her nails tore into the red fabric that made up the surroundings. Glowing eyes flaring purple hues narrowed, stubbornly ignoring the shadow being floating near her shoulder. "Come on now big Mi! Don't be so grumbly, I'm sure it'll all work out fine!" Ali tried to soothe, situated on one of her horns.

Miyumi's eyes flared a darker purple, casting a glare in Ali's direction at his attempt at reassurance. "Don't even bother Ali, unless you have any actual solutions I don't want to hear it!" she growled, fangs bared in a threatening manner that left the small being putting his hands up in surrender quickly. "Alright! Alright! Why don't you lay down then, Mi-chan? The puppy won't be here tonight so maybe I can help!"

She hissed at the words, muttering profanity as she slammed herself back into a curled position on the bed, tearing apart more of the bedding and cushions as she did so. Her tail lashed in the air like a whip, pulling and hugging the few pillows still intact toward her body. "Oh? And how will you possibly be a suitable teddy bear? If you haven't noticed Ali, you're the size of my palm ." Miyumi pointed out blandly, smushing her face against the cushions as she closed her eyes stubbornly.