Welcome the Newbie, Kalego-kun!

A/N: Warning: Cursing

It was interesting typing a bit more in Kalego's pov, I hope I did well in it and that you enjoy the chapter!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, physical age 14; Rank: Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

A few days passed by with Kalego, Opera, and Sullivan all keeping a close watch on Irumi- who didn't notice the studying but was relishing in all the cuddles and sleepovers her grandfather had set up this week between the two of them.

In the depths of the seal, Kalego had just left for the rise of the day; leaving the demoness to lounge, watching everything with tender amusement even noting a peculiarity with the jewelry around her body's middle finger on the right hand. "Hmm...whatever that entity is. It seems to be sleeping..." the woman mused, laying on her torso while cupping either side of her face, seeming to pout in thought.

She was curious about its existence and how it seemingly bonded with the seal of her imprisonment so easily. Having the same components and magic imprint as the necklace itself- which in itself was fairly suspicious.

"I wonder..." she breathed out before closing her eyes as the chains began to lower, the little demoness was awakening for the new day.

Kalego immediately sat up, drowsy but awake enough. He started getting ready in the privacy of his bedroom, gaining a bit of a bad feeling when a button popped off his cuff and again when he accidentally spilled hot tea on himself in the kitchen. Exhaling, the first of many scowls came to his face as he picked up his work bag, double-checking that he held all the paperwork he finished last night before leaving.

Upon arriving at the school, Kalego twitched, the horrid feeling returning in full. Snarling openly at the new teacher that was essentially an entire month overdue. Which, due to his absence, he has had to take over the familiar classes, till today at least.

Kalego jolted slightly, growling when the sprite- Robin Bars, began to wave around a book and exclaim how excited he was to begin. He found himself twitching all the more- not bothering to hide his sneer at how joyful the green simpleton was introducing and excitedly shaking each and every one of the other teacher's hands- why was it the limes that are filled with ludicrous energy to give him hell in their obnoxiously loud and ludicrous personalities?

One was a loud, rambunctious student he constantly had to toss into detention due to her acting out and causing numerous property damage and now the other is a tardy, and just as vibrant a teacher- that he had to now guide apparently.