Welcome a New Wardrobe Irumi-chan!

A/N: I wanted to give a quick thank you to a person who decided to help me come up with clothing designs for Irumi and so on to wear and wanted to give em a shout out and a bit of a nod towards them by making a little side character off their wishes! This character goes by e/em/es, so sorry beforehand if there is any confusion!
I truly appreciate seeing any sort of drawings along with your thoughts on where my little fanfic is heading! It brings me unbelievable joy and truly fuels me to do more! The three 'updates' posted after this chapter are only pictures/drawings based on what Irumi sees in the catalog. So sorry about that beforehand! I will be doing my best to continue updating lengthy, fun chapters we will all continue to enjoy! I post art and will start doing more on my Instagram (sleepylilac.fox) regarding my fanfics pretty soon as well.
I hope you all have a beautiful day/night, now with that all said; let us get to the chapter!

 ___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 33;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, physical age 14; Rank: Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

It was now the weekend, in which Alice Asmodeus's plans were booked.

Booked with what, you may ask?

Why, with creating a glorious photo album and scrapbook to record all of his Master's feats, of course!

Currently, he was having the newest set of photos he has captured be printed out; a couple being the day Irumi wore the new uniform, a few of the demon posing with a big smile showing off the new badge- the rank Gimel proudly notable, and then a handful of Irumi with his familiar and that Brute's around her and a single one of the damn bastard- I mean the Professor asleep on the blue-haired demon's sinfully comfortable lap as his Master smirked mischievously with an index finger pressed to those petal pink lips.

Alice took a pause; staring at the particular photograph of Irumi being held up by the collar from the bastard's- the Professor's...summoning? No, wait, the Naberius is known to be possessed by those canines...so it must be its manifestation?

Regardless of what the yellow three-headed dog is. He found himself frowning at the detail he noticed- or perhaps his eyes were tricking him?

The way his Master's shirt wrinkled in the captured image, made it almost seem like...no no! Why was he constantly staring at that to begin with?!

Face flushed red, Asmodeus quickly set the picture down. He got up from his chair and quickly left the desk, making way to the bed to lounge on- not to scream into one of his pillows.