Welcome an explosive idea, Rumi-chan!

A/N: Sorry this took so long! I've had the majority written for a while but with school work it hasn't been edited and finished up til now. This is the first week in 10 that I've been free enough. Sorry again and hope you'll enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 52;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Outside was warm, the chill of morning long gone as Irumi walked with Azz and Clara quite nearly gluing themselves to either side of her.

The three of them followed the steps of Kirio, watching as he dodged past all the battler groups rushing back and forth to set up their own spaces. Taking in the sights of the flashy battlers showing off- such as the Magical Beast Circus Battler, the New Magic Creation Battler, and the Succubus battler to name a few. The last one specifically gained Clara's attention and deep respect, much to Azz's ire and Rumi's amusement.

"It's even busier than the rookie hunt..." Rumi muttered pulling Clara away from the flirtatious demoness that sent them smiles and giggles.

"Indeed just with a bit less fighting over first-years." Asmodeus agreed, shifting even closer to her side, his hand lightly cupping her elbow as he glared at something in the distance, what it was? Irumi wasn't certain but decided not to ask.

He was doing that very often as of late. Many from her class were especially Asmodeus and Sabnock now that she thinks about it...

Rumi shook her head to clear her thoughts but the clarity didn't last long as her nose twitched. Compelled to take in a deep breath as if she had breached troubling waters for needed air upon catching the enchanting scent of some sort of food being made in the distance.

Her mouth began to water in a matter of seconds, unending hunger bubbling to life within every fiber of her being. A burning sensation swelled within her throat, chest, and stomach. Finding she was suddenly so very hungry.

An oddity she has ignored since coming to the Netherworld- after all her grandfather said this was normal- made it seem expected. Though she didn't get exactly why it was expected she would be so hungry all the time, however, she wasn't going to complain about the indulgence of food this situation presented her with.