Welcome a Possible Mentor, Irumi-chan!

A/N: Warning! Cursing

Let me know if you'd like to see Tsubaki-Delkira-Sullivan interactions. I'll start working on the Battler arc soon, though not sure when. I'm going to start prominently focusing on Irumi's interactions with Asmodeus and Clara- with sidelines of Ameri and Sabro so let me know of any interactions you would love to see! Simply letting me know if you'd like more of 'this' or more of 'that' helps me fill each chapter with a bit more. I hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 35;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, physical age 14; Rank: Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Sullivan sat there on his couch across from Amaryllis, gaze unseeing as the pinkette shared some sort of story about her son Alice who had been fascinated and in a more accurate word- obsessed with Rumi.

They had just finished discussing Irumi's miraculous survival, along with a bit of similarity he had been able to note between his daughter and his granddaughter. There were also the differences, so many that it took the demoness by surprise and amused him deeply.

Irumi, being so well mannered and soft-voiced was surprising- which he'd have to agree with.

He could still recall the last time he truly spent with the young woman- the time he had left the Netherworld with Lord Delkira and Tsubaki for the Human world to help her settle for the preparations of Ru's arrival. Having even been searching for days on end before the trip, to find a spell suitable enough to cast on himself and his King so they could blend in with the populace of that world the slightest bit easier.

Delkira, of course, was still quite tall, towering over the majority of the human population at seven feet while he was able to compact in a bit more of a suitable size- at least he didn't hit his head on every doorway as the monarch did.

Those first few days in the human realm were chaotic, Tsubaki dragged them anywhere and everywhere she wished while keeping her identity hidden. The most insane (and probably the most terror he felt during that stay) was probably when the three-month pregnant woman somehow got an apparatus- a rental car he believed it was called, and stuffed him in the back while Delkira had to sit somewhat curled in the front passenger seat.

"First, strap in your seat belts." The young woman directed in her human language. A beautifully large grin came to her face as a sparkle of amusement became clear in her blue eyes watching Delkira shift in discomfort- trying to adjust the strange seat so he didn't hit his head on the roof of the car.

Sullivan moved a bit, glancing around him for whatever it was that looked most like a belt. "...this..?" He spoke the foreign words with a slight stumble- thankful for the forbidden spell he found while idly tugging at the strap laid against the faux leather seats, flinching at the weird noise it made and the fact it could be pulled out a lot further than he first expected.