What If? Never a Warning, Rumi-chan!

A/N: this is NOT connected to the main story, takes place before the battler so no one except Sullivan Opera and Kalego know Rumi's gender

What if?

Kalego never warned Irumi and she signed up for succubus electives?

How will Sullivan and Opera react to this?

________________________________________________________________________________

Irumi hummed, reading over the electives to herself as Asmodeus studied over his own paper and Clara drawled on hers with a crayon muttering to herself.

The blue-haired student was frowning slightly, the warnings Kalego and the new preventative measures Opera had taken were worrying her a bit. Were her scent and touch really affecting others that badly? Was there a way to control it?

With a sigh escaping, Rumi glanced further down the page of electives available for her to sign up for, class lectures certainly caught her eye- that class likely gave her the free time to complete assignments like homework while also learning more of the Netherworld's facts and common sense but...

"The 'Succubus-sensei's course in Seduction'?" She muttered while tilting her head. As she read over what the class was about, Irumi completely missed how Asmodeus and Clara paused, along with how most of her classmates turned to look at her startled and how Kalego stiffened, head lifting from the papers he was working to stare at her in concealed horror.

He knew he forgot to do something this morning! He failed to warn this brat to steer clear of that accursed class! But..it would be against etiquette to scold the girl away from that elective while school was in session. How could he stop this monstrosity while maintaining dignity?

"Sir...the succubus course is only available for demonesses?" Asmodeus voiced up, apprehension woven in his tone.

"Hm?" Irumi lifted her head, blue eyes moving away from the paper to stare up at the pinkette's ruby pair. "Oh really? That's great! Perhaps I could just try out the trial run then! Maybe it can prove helpful..."

"Uh...Rumi-kun, like Azz-kun said, the first-year course is only available for the girls, though I would really love to join!" Lied exclaimed, sighing dreamily as he settled for a different elective.

"Huh..?" She questioned, blinking at them all in a dumbfounded manner as a few more of her male classmates voiced their agreement. "I don't get what you are saying..? Why wouldn't I be able to join this elective?" Rumi questioned.

"Because it's only for the girls?" Garp spoke up this time, pointing at the little side note on the paper next to the class course. "...yes?" Irumi nodded along, watching from the corner of her eye as Clara circled the succubus course a few times with a crayon.

"And...you are a boy...?" Jazz pointed out, swallowing back a laugh as he smiled at her, patting her head and ruffling her hair slightly. Irumi blinked again, looking almost spooked before a bright smile came forward along with a little laugh.

"Rumi-kun? What's funny?" Elizabetta asked sweetly, her paper already filled out and placed to the side.

"Master...?" Azz questioned, glancing the shorter demon over, feeling a sense of foreboding rising within. "It's-it's nothing!" Irumi giggled, smiling at them all brightly as she circled the succubus elective. "It's just I never said I was a boy," she stated sweetly while beaming at them all.

Kalego hid a groan as his classroom descended into chaos.

Massaging his throbbing head as the students began screaming and questioning the airhead that carried no tact- or any common sense for that matter!