Welcome Dinner Etiquette Irumi-chan!

Probably not even contemplated but these are a few of the songs I've been listening on repeat to while writing on this story

Trampoline -SHAED
Into the Mist - Eivør
Enemy - Imagine Dragons
Bones - Imagine Dragons
If I had a Heart - Fever Ray
Demons -Hayley Kiyoko
I'll be Good -James Young
To be Human - MARINA
Big God -Florence + the Machine
Seven Devils -Florence + the Machine
Awakening - Aurora
Apple Tree - Aurora
Non Believer -London Grammar
I'm not a Saint - Billy Raffoul
Salt - Eivør
Brave New World - Kalandra
Hypnotic - Zella Day x Vanic
Insatiable -Annicke Shireen
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
Numb little bug - Em Beihold
The Sound of Silence -Disturbed
Sweet dreams
Bad guy -Billie Eilish
Vertigo - Alice Merton
Dead Man's Arms -Bishop Briggs
Castle - Halsey
Who Will Save Us - Tommee Profitt
Paint it Black - Ciara
Breath of Life - Florence + the Machine

Anyways! If you been wondering or concerned that it is following too closely to cannon there will be more prominent changes happening soon. I wanted to first set the gears in motion of change slowly. I'm looking forward to execution cannonball with much excitement. Enjoy this (sorry that it's another short chapter)
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Irumi was humming to herself as she walked quickly across campus.

"And where do you think you're going?" She heard a familiar voice growl out. "Eh.." Irumi stilled, paling as she slowly turned to face the demon whose voice belonged. "S-sir.." she greeted shakily, giving him an uneasy smile.

"Irumi." Kalego snarled out, his arms crossed in front of him as he glared down at her small form. "Ah..I...I was held up a bit when I was putting the cleaning supplies away I-I don't have much of an excuse for it being so late though..." she said a bit meekly, head bowed the slightest bit.

Kalego huffed out a sigh, expression turning tired as he rubbed his forehead. "Well, thanks to you losing track of time, not only was I harassed by those imbeciles but was also sent back here to search for any signs of you." He declared, smoothing over his ruffled hair to fix it back a bit- signs of rushing over back to the school and even running around the entire campus to try to find the troublemaker of a student.

"I-I'm so sorry sir..!" She squeaked, leaning back in shock when he suddenly leaned down into her face.

"Being apologetic or simply mindlessly saying 'sorry this' 'sorry that' won't get you far, you brat! As it stands you are continuing to cause a plethora of troubles whether purposely or not! Give me that!" He snatched the hellphone still in her hand. Irumi flinched with a yelp as Kalego went to her contacts, scowling as he typed in his information. "S-sir...?" She peered up at him, face red in embarrassment and confusion.