𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟<𝟛

As i mentioned in the description, i am a new writer, never really wrote a book, only ever wrote short stories and hid them away.

I do have some WARNINGS, before you go into the story.
1. There is gonna be strong language, if that's not your thing I'm sorry🤍
2. There is talk of sexual assault and rape, this is a dark book.🥴
3. There is going to be lots of smut, and you will not be robbed of those scenes here😌
4. Both Kayson and Davina have very ✨interesting backstories and point of views bc of it.🙂
5. You can insult the bad characters all you want, I'm probably cussing them out as I write this.🫶🏻
6. Absolutely no hate will be welcomed here unless it is about the bad characters.👍🏻
7. Davina is a very mentally unstable girly. Do not judge my girl D😭. She is very suicidal. And there will be a lot of talk about very sensitive topics.
8. GO READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THE DESCRIPTION PLEASE🙂
Thank you for giving this book a chance!!❤️‍🔥

I'm excited to try and learn along the way, but please avoid putting hate comments and such, if i see it i will ignore it, and mute you.

I've got something great in my mind for this book, but nothing too major yet, so the first couple chapters will be slow-ish as i get the hang of it all.

Thankyou, if there's any mistakes please let me know so i can go back and fix them.

This book is strictly about suicide and how she got her way out of the mindset she was in. If any of the topics bother you in the book please feel free to leave or skip that specific chapter.

I will put 'tw' in the chapter title if it has a sensitive subject:).

And lastly, everything you read in this book was from me and me only, I am working/have worked hard on this book, don't plagiarize anything, nor copy anything such as same name basis or plot behind the story, you will be reported.

As for the book, enjoy, and thankyou sm<3.

©️All rights reserved, no plagiarizing anything from this book nor taking credit for anything unless permission is granted