«13»

Davina's pov

He won't talk to me. He hasn't for the past few hours. I don't know why. What I told him couldn't have pissed him off that much. Maybe I should've kept it to myself.

It's literally been a day now, for a little bit today he started to come back to me. Then it's like he flipped a switch. Because once again he's being cold to me. And he's never been like that with me.

"Kayson. Please talk to me." It's like 9 p.m now. He's had his headphones in, a book in his hands, and the bracelet is no longer on his wrist. All I did was take a damn shower, and now the bracelet is gone ?

"Kayson. What the fuck did I do to make you so mad?" He reluctantly looks at me, still not saying anything.

He gets up slowly, walking in my direction. His jaw clenches and he looks everywhere but at me. He backs me into the wall, next to the bookshelf.

"How long did you know it was me?" He looks kind of hurt, but I'd thought he'd be happy about me knowing who he was. Though I should've kept my mouth shut, I knew he'd end up getting all pissy.

"Since you started talking about her or me in the gym at your house." I say, staring at the ground, not wanting to look at him. "That, and I saw my bracelet on your wrist."

He furrows his brows, suddenly getting more frustrated. He doesn't explain why he's mad though. So I'm still clueless.

"Why are you so mad, Kayson?" My back is fully against the wall, and his face is now hovering over mine. His hand grips onto my jaw, holding my face to his.

"Because you knew. But you left me hanging when I asked you about it before. That's why I'm so mad." He says harshly, in a rude, yet calm manner. "And who the fuck are you to tell me that I don't want to know you?"

I close my eyes, not liking the way he's looking at me. His eyes are burning through me, and it's so intense that it almost hurts. My hands fly to his chest, shoving him away from me, suddenly sick of this whole situation.

"Okay Kayson. I left you hanging because once again, you don't want to know who I am now. I am not that little girl you knew Kayson. Far from it. Why ruin the only good thing about my past by putting it in the present?" I spit out suddenly pissed off at the way he was talking to me.

He stands a good distance from me now, looking as cold and emotionless as possible. Though, I know he's pissed. But now so am I.

His eyes have many emotions, emotions that he's trying so hard to fight off. Emotions that he hasn't felt in years it looks like.

"You have about 5 seconds to get the fuck out of my sight, before I fuck everything up for you and I both." He says as he slowly comes in my direction.

But I don't move. Whatever he's got in his mind can be no worse than what's in mine. I stand there looking him in his eyes, suddenly ballsy enough to keep the eye contact.

"Times up, love." I hear him say before his hand grips onto my throat, pulling me into him once again. He brings his other hand to my ass, lifting me off the ground.

"Kayson." I say, inhaling a sharp breath, not expecting this. He pushes me back against the wall, exactly where I was before. His mouth finds the sensitive spots on my neck, leaving me breathless.

I grip onto his shoulders, my head thrown back into the wall. My eyes struggle to stay open as his mouth reaches my chest, my hands in his hair. He rips the tank top off of my chest, suddenly exposing everything underneath. He groans at the sight before continuing, doing everything he did on the beach yesterday.