«2»

Davina's pov

Willow and I finally arrived at my apartment after an hour long car ride, my nerves spiking at the thought of living alone. Now, we're just realizing I have absolutely no furniture, no bed, couch, table. Nothing. "You know, I really thought we did so good." Willow sighs defeatedly, looking around the empty apartment. "I think I'll take it back though." She brings her eyes over to me. "We totally suck at this adulting thing." I let out a little laugh at her words, now bringing my eyes to the empty space. "Me too, Willow." I turn my head in her direction, finally looking into her eyes. "Me too." I laugh again, suddenly, very amused by our mistake. Willow starts to laugh a little, then breaking out into a full fit of laughter. Her contagious laugh brings a smile to my face, eventually making me laugh like never before. We laugh, we hit our hands on our knees, throw our bodies around happily.. taking in this moment that can't be ruined.

I then see Xander walk in as we continue to cackle like witches, a smile suddenly taking over his expression. I immediately slow my laughter and put a hand to my mouth, startled by the fact that I didn't notice him sooner. I look over to him with wide eyes, getting a good look at my new brother. He's a good looking guy, good for Willow anyway. He's got on a white t- shirt, exposing the ink in his skin. He's got a pair of bright blue swim shorts, matching his happy eyes. He has a clean shaven face and blonde, shaggy hair hanging over his forehead the slightest. He's also got a slit in his eyebrow and a very prominent jawline. His skin tone is much like mine, with a little bit of freckles here and there.

He looks just like my ex's brother..

He closes the door behind the door and looks at Willow with a now humorous look on his face. I don't think she's seen him, but I also don't think she'd care if she did know. He and I just sit there and watch her laugh like a maniac, not really knowing what the first move should be. "So what's up, beautiful?" He finally asks with a grin spread across his face when he looks at her. Willow finally looks over at him and her smile gets bigger, almost looking scared of the new witness of our crazy laughing. "Sooo, we need your help." She speaks aloud, suddenly unashamed by our forgetfulness."Possibly Kayson's too." Willow finishes her sentence and stands up, leaving me on the suitcase.

Kayson? Who the hell is Kayson?

Xander draws his eyebrows together in confusion, waiting for some kind of explanation."Uhm, why?" I look at Willow trying not to laugh at Xander's confusion, watching her move her hands awkwardly behind her. She then looks back at me, a sick smirk on face that pulls the laughter from my lungs. "Hey, D. You tell him." I narrow my eyes in her direction, feeling Xander's eyes move between us. I pull myself off the suitcase and get back on my feet, bringing my eyes up to his. "We got everything.. you know. Except for fucking furniture." I stand there suddenly annoyed by my past self for putting present me in this situation. He moves his eyes over to Willow one last time and speaks after a long moment of silence. "Get ready then go to the truck, idiots. I'll call Kayson."

Why does that name sound so familiar?

Xander then walks onto the back patio and calls, who I assume is, Kayson. I grab my luggage and pull it into the room I'll be calling mine, Willow following behind me happily. "What's up with the weird smile?" I look at her while she closes the door behind her and starts to speak. "You're going to love mister grouchy pants!" She walks up to me as she goes on about 'mister grouchy pants'. I crouch down, pulling out my clothes for the day, setting the shoes aside. "Willow, I don't even know the guy. Stop trying to plan our wedding." I mumble under my breath, pulling off my black cap and T-shirt. Willow immediately slaps a hand over her mouth when she sees my boobs, seeing that I'm braless . "God, they're pierced?" I let out an obnoxious laugh as she starts staring at them, her eyes wide. "Of course, and they even glow in the dark." I wink at her as she starts to laugh, still in awe of my exposed breasts. My boobs aren't the biggest, but they sure as hell aren't small. So, I got piercings to fix my insecurity problems.