«12»

Kayson's pov

"Davina, hurry up in the bathroom, I've gotta piss." I yell from the only bed in the whole house.

"Fuck off, I'm busy!" I hear Davina's voice yell in return, sounding odd.

I furrow my eyebrows getting off the couch quickly. Realizing it may be a mistake to leave her alone in the bathroom. In this state anyway.

I knock on the door a couple times, and walk in before getting an answer. I know she could've been butt ass naked, but as long as she's alive I couldn't give a fuck less.

As I walk into the bathroom I'm met with Davina's music playing over her phone, playing just loud enough for her to hear.

"Davina."
She ignores me, her back turned to me.
"Davina."
She continues to ignore me.
"Davina fucking Falix."

She damn near snaps her neck when she turns her head in my direction, giving me the scariest look I've ever seen on a woman.

"Don't look at me like that, you psycho." I tell her, my brows raised in literal fucking fear. She's a ticking time bomb, she could kill me at any point and I would never see it coming.

And I'm not willing to take those chances. Yet.

She rolls her eyes and moves to the toilet seat, wincing in pain as she does. "Stop staring at me then, you weirdo." She says under her breath. Barely audible.

Then I see what she's doing, she's got a few alcohol wipes and some tube of ointment. She's got the sweatpants pulled down, and the boxers rolled up to the crease where her thigh and hip meet.

She's cleaning off her cuts, though I didn't realize she'd still been doing that. I should probably start babysitting her, maybe giving her a like a, suicide watch kinda thing.

It's a thing, but you have to pay for it. Why pay for shit when I could do it out of the pure kindness in my cold, little heart?

I walk fully into the bathroom, leaning on the counter and crossing my arms over my chest. She looks in the opposite direction of me, sucking in air through her grinding teeth.

I stay where I am, keeping close eye on her every move. She continues sucking in harsh breaths and cursing under her breath. Obviously having a hard time.

Then, she finally punches the side of the counter, next to the toilet, throwing the alcohol wipe onto the wall on her other side.

Only then do I move in her direction, picking up the wipe. Her head lays in her hands, her fingers tugging harshly at her hair.

I kneel down in front of the toilet, slowly bringing my hands to her knees. "Hey, calm down love. Let me help you." I speak out in a calming tone, coming off as nice. She shakes her head rapidly, still laying in her hands.

I bring my hands to hers, slightly pulling them away from her hair. "Stop Davina." She looks up with her eyes closed, trying to hide her obvious emotions. Her hands grip onto mine tightly, shaking as if she's panicking.

"Why do you care? Why are you helping me?" She finally looks down at me, her eyes bloodshot and irritated from the tears.

I look into her eyes, keeping an emotionless look on my face. "You know why I care so much. You know." I say slightly frustrated at her dumbass question. "I'm done watching you hurt yourself Davina."

Her lip trembles and her head falls into my chest, falling off of the toilet all together. She cries into my chest, pouring her pain into me.

I close my eyes as I hear 'Hold on Till May' by Pierce The Veil, playing in the background. I bring my hands to her head, pulling it up to mine so she can see my face.