«28»

Kayson's pov
December 4th, 7:30pm

We went to dinner at some fancy restaurant at 6, Davina got us kicked out shortly after finishing our meal. We saw blondie and her friend, they completely ruined her mood, like enough for her to go crazy. As soon as we were sat at our table I noticed the two girls, Willow too. Though Willow doesn't know all of it, she knows Davina can't stand her, Willow and I talked, just as Xander and Davina did. Willow gave me a look that said 'don't cause a scene.' as if I would've told Davina they were there. The familiar blonde met my eyes about halfway through dinner and practically burnt a hole through the back of Davina's head, at that point I was ready to send Davina on a killing spree..but I didn't. Self control, am I right?

Davina saw where my eyes were at and it was over."Who are you staring at?" Davina asked and then spun around, she was pissed. At me, at them, at the world. Her head turned slowly back to me with a wicked smile, just before she let out a little laugh. She narrowed her eyes and slowly turned her body to get out of the booth, her tongue was poking the inside of her cheek while she did. She was pissed. "It'd be a shame if i became her murderer before I got the chance to be her boss." An evil smirk grew on her face before her head tilted at me, not taking her eyes off mine. She then excused herself from the booth we were in, calmly might I add. Her hips swayed confidently as she walked up to the table where the girls were at. She took a seat next to the blonde's friend and crossed her arms calmly. Her words were inaudible for me, but by the way the girls looked at her after she spoke..it wasn't nice.

The blonde said something in response finally, after 5 minutes, that's when things escalated. Davina pulled the blonde by her hair and made her stand before she pushed her against the wall aggressively, her eyes narrow and emotionless. The blonde, with wide eyes, bit her lip nervously as Davina spoke to her quietly. The brunette, blondie's friend, tried to intervene and quickly got a knife inches from her throat. I stood up quickly because of the escalation of the situation before I walked quickly up to Davina, pulling her hand off the blonde's throat. Davina's hand pushed me away almost immediately after, carrying more strength than any of us thought she had. Before I could react to stop her next movements, she had both girls pinned to the floor with feet, two plates about to crash into their heads. The plates hit the blonde in the middle of the face, being Davina's main focus. The brunette only got a blow on her forehead, immediately bleeding from the spot. "Next time..fuck with me in private.. I fucking dare you, Barbie."

Now, we're heading to the club, Willow on the bike behind Davina, Xander and I on our own bikes. "Calm down before you start driving, D." She ignores me, pulling out into the highway, already going 30 over the speed limit. "You're fucking insane!!" I hear Willow scream as she holds onto the back of the bike. I laugh under my breath before I hop on mine and follow after them. "Kayson! Let's race them!" Xander smiles happily before he speeds off ahead of me. I speed up slightly, pulling up right behind Davina, now going 60 over the speed limit. "Come on, losers! Race me!" Davina has a big smile on her face planted on her face , much different than in the restaurant. Willow looks at me wide eyed and tightens her grip onto Davina. "Oh shit!!" Willow screams as we start racing, hitting 200 immediately. Davina pulls up in front of me and speeds off, leaving Xander and I in the dust. I shake my head with a huge smile before speeding off to beat her. Xander and I go on either side of the girls as we race, leaving her annoyed. Only a minute away, Davina pops her bike up on one wheel and throws her hands in the air. Willow's hands are wrapped around her waist and her eyes are closed, obviously not feeling the adrenaline rush that Davina is.

Eventually, we all pull into the parking lot, everyone right beside me. "It was a tie. Rematch!!" Willow jumps off the bike immediately and says something along the lines of 'fuck no, fuck this, fuck that, and fuck you.' Obviously not happy about it. We act like we're leaving as Willow and Davina head inside, but quickly turn around and go inside to change. Shortly after, we walk out in our black turtlenecks, black jeans, black caps, and black glasses, simply only being here for 'bodyguard purposes.'
- — - — - — - — - — - — -
Davina's pov
8:00pm
I can't help but wonder what's on Kayson's mind recently. He's been different, less talkative with me, more zoning out, and less one on one conversations. It's weird, but I'll figure it out. I could just ask him, but I assume if it was something he wanted to talk about, he would've told me by now. I'm not one to nag or be nosey, but if it's serious enough..I will nag.