«18»

Davina's pov
                 September 1st, 1:00 a.m.
I always used to wonder how I'd feel after killing my own mother. I thought I'd feel maybe an ounce of regret atleast, but all I feel is relieved. I'm more relaxed. I'm happy about it. And the fact that her blood is all over me makes it even better. Fuck that bitch and her stupid ass daughter. I'm glad it's done.

Kylo's been decently quiet this whole time. Everytime I looked over at him his eyes were filled with fear and regret. It was funny watching a full grown man watch me in fear. Waiting for his life to end under my account. Though, I didn't kill him. He's Kayson's only family, whether he claims him or not.

"You're free to go, but try some shit and you'll end up just like them." I say pointing to the other three. Kayson stands behind me, his arms crossed and his lips quirked up in a cocky smirk. He looks proud. Happy even. So all I have to do to see him happy is kill people? Okay.

I unchain his wrists and ankles before walking toward the door and opening it for him. He walks slowly and carefully out of the warehouse, and that's when I speak lowly at him. "You know what happens if you tell anyone, so keep your goddamn mouth shut and stay away from me." He walks away, and I watch as he makes it off the driveway and onto the backroad this place is on.

"Come here, darling." I hear Kayson say from the chair he's sitting in. I close and lock the door, wanting to keep the fumes of burning flesh in the warehouse. I walk over to him, swaying my hips naturally as I do. He grabs my waist, pulling me onto his lap while he looks me up and down hungrily. "Beach house in a few days?" He says tilting his head slightly, looking up at me as I try keep my posture in shape.

"I couldn't turn down that offer." I look down at his hands on my waist, trailing my eyes slowly across the rest of his body. "Not with those nice views." He smirks slightly before getting up quickly, pulling me up with him. "I'll get someone to take care of the bodies, we're going home. Now." He walks out of the warehouse, closing the door behind him slowly.

The fresh air feels amazing, especially after breathing in that nasty shit.

"Give me your panties, love." He says as he approaches the side of his bike. "I'd have to take off my body suit Kays-" I try to finish what I'm saying when he pulls the jacket off and the straps to my bodysuit down my arms. He brings his lips to my ear before whispering to me. "I could give a fuck less if you drove home naked. Just take them off, Davina." I widen my eyes before looking up at him. He's staring down at me, his eyes dark and narrowed the slightest.

I take off my body suit and panties, immediately pulling my skirt back to its rightful spot. I take the leather jacket back, pulling it over my shoulders, shivering from the cold air on my nipples. "Good girl. Now get on the bike in front of me." Kayson sits on the bike, my panties wrapped up around his wrist, pulling me on with him shortly after. "Now get us home and don't let your eyes close." He rasps out quietly, immediately gripping onto my boobs from behind me.

I start the bike and start driving, about to pull out of the driveway. I feel Kayson's hands roam around my body, leaving goosebumps all over. "Kayson I'll kill us both right now." I gasp, feeling his hand slide down my skirt and onto my bare clit. My eyes tear up at the intense pleasure as he moves his fingers at a rapid pace. My eyes blink slowly, threatening to close for good. "Eyes stay open." He grips onto the back of my neck with the hand that isn't already preoccupied.

"Kayson I can't." I moan, biting my lip so hard I'm sure it's drawing blood. He brings his lips to my neck, slowly trailing up to my ear before whispering to me. "I believe in you, love. Relax a little. Eyes open. We're almost home." He speeds up the already rapid pace of his fingers before sticking one inside me completely. "Fuck you, Creed." I try to keep my moans controlled, and my eyes open, struggling the whole time. "You have, dear, and you loved every. fucking. second. of it." As I feel myself on the edge I beg him to stop, trying moving my hips away from it. "Every time you move it just goes deeper. Keep going, love. Enjoy yourself."