«21»

*this song is mentioned in this chapter, if you didn't know it, you do now;)
Davina's pov
October 29th, 1:00 p.m

"I still can't believe this shit." I say to myself as I cruise next to Kayson on my bike. I opened all my gifts this morning around 10, and I've been on this bike since. I had my moment already. I cried. Wishing my dad could see this. Kayson was there to comfort me. Xander too. Willow tried, but when she sees me cry, she cries harder. I under why. She loves me more than she loves herself. Same way I love her. I just needed stability in that moment, and she knew she couldn't be that in that moment. She's still my favorite though..don't tell the boys.

I look over next to me to find Kayson standing on the seat of his bike, popping a wheelie as he does. He looks at me through his helmet daringly, tempting me to do the same. Little does he know, I had a bike back in my hometown. So when he sees me mimicking his movements, his eyes go wide. "Yea motherfucker. I can do it too." I whisper under my breath. I hold the wheelie out a bit longer before dropping the wheel to the floor and speeding off in front of him.

I'm on the way home when I feel the wind of Kayson passing me at a fast speed. He does another wheelie, except now his left hand is in the air, flipping me off. I laugh to myself before doing the same thing, except I lift both hands as I go past him on the bike, both middle fingers in the air. "Try me, babes." I say, looking into the mirror on my left as I get back on both wheels. We pull into the driveway seconds later, making sure to be loud while we do.

"Do you understand how hot you are to me, D?" I hear Kayson say to me as we shut off our bikes in the garage. "Only to you, Creed. Only to you." I mumble out, finally getting ready to walk in the house. "Nah, he's right. You're hotter than hell, babes." I look over to the door where the voice comes from. No fucking way. "Amelia?? You're joking." I run to her and give her a hug, finally meeting her in person. "You two know each other?" I hear Kayson say from behind me. I smile and turn to him, one arm still around Amelia. "She's Willow's sister, of course I know her.. I also know you turned her gay." I send a wink to him before going inside.
                   - — - — - — - — - — - — -
It's been a few hours and a shit ton of people I don't know have shown up. Apparently they're all close to Willow and Xander though. Kayson said and I quote. 'Why the fuck is he/she here ?' Every time someone walked in. He doesn't like a damn person here, so he's been up my ass. He also said he isn't drinking because 'I wanna remember this shit.' Because apparently they're getting me drunk tonight.

I will say. I'm already a few shots in. I also shotgunned some of those nasty ass White Claws. I feel good, but no where near where I wanna be. Amelia walks up to where me and Kayson are sitting, "Can I take take a body shot from your belly button?" Kayson wraps his arms around me quickly and pulls me onto his lap. "Fuck no. You're not gonna steal her from me you pimp." I let out an obnoxious laugh as I hear Amelia tell him to take a shot out of my belly button if she wasn't allowed to. "If it means you'll stop flirting with her." He replies, getting up, throwing me over his shoulder as he does.

I'm laughing when Kayson lays me down on his kitchen island, the crowd following his movements with his eyes. He takes the salt and starts to lay it out on my neck and right above my belly button. He looks at me with a smirk and bloodshot eyes, looking hotter than ever. I pull a lime to my mouth, the pulp side resting on my tongue. I gasp in shock as I feel the tequila getting poured onto my stomach, falling into my navel and dripping down the sides onto my stomach. "Stay still.. and don't enjoy this too much, we have an audience." I smile the slightest before nodding.

His lips graze mine softly as he bites onto the lime, sucking on it softly. He pulls away with the lime, dropping it just before he starts to lick, suck, and nibble the places he left the salt. He does this until he gets to my belly, where he then takes the shot from. I close my eyes at the warm sensation I feel on my stomach. Then I hear the crowd of people start to go off.