«42»

TW: mentions of rape.
Davina's pov
4:30 p.m.

As soon as we walk out, and back into the room all our friends and family are in.. all eyes are on us. Kayson looks pissed, more at the fact that my dad has just given him the dirtiest look ever. If only he knew, he was only trying to help me. Yes, he could go upstairs to get another shirt, but why? Why bother when it bothers no one else. I furrow my brows and look up at my dad, stepping in front of Kayson when I do. "Got a problem?" I give everyone a sarcastic smile, fed up with the silence filling the room. Xander and Willow look over at us, not even knowing about my dad's incredulous look. They shake their heads quickly, not taking their eyes off my facial expressions. I cross my arms and wait for him to say something, anything at all to explain his fucked up look. "Didn't know this was a college party." His eyes stay on Kayson and mine on him, getting more frustrated by the second. I feel Kayson rub comforting circles on my back, making me take a deep breath. "Right here, dad. My eyes? Down here."

He crosses his arms and gives me that same look, making my whole body tense up. I ball my hands up into fists, my irritation getting the best of me. I look over to Xander to see him standing there, ready to move fast if needed. Willow, she stands there giving my dad the same look he's sending my way. My hands begin to shake when his facial expression doesn't change, only grows more mean. "You really must not know me anymore." I back up into Kayson, walking him back into a wall before walking back to my dad. I tilt my head and move only a foot from his body, his face only growing angrier. "What's gotten into you, dad?" I pout my lips and quickly turn it into a smile. "Or should I even call you that anymore?" He furrows his brows and his face only slightly softens, not letting his face fall though.

"Davina. Let's just forget about it." I feel Kayson's hand wrap around my arm, trying to pull me back. I fling my arm back, silently telling him to leave me alone. I bring my eyes up to my dad's, not even recognizing them anymore. "Leave. If you don't care enough about your grandkids to not be fucking childish. Fucking leave." He quickly and suddenly brings a hand to my face, smacking my cheek with more aggression than if he were against his biggest enemy. Before I can even react, both Xander and Kayson run up to my dad, fists balled up and angry expressions written on their faces. Abel runs in my direction, her hands out trying to reach my face. She rubs a soft, comforting hand across my cheek, obviously seeing something she didn't like. "Walk away now, Abel."

I grit my teeth and speak as calm as I can, trying not to take it out on her. My eyes begin to burn with tears, feeling the angriest I think I've been in years. Abel widens her eyes and backs up slowly, ending up right next to Willow, who's looking at me with fear stuck in her eyes. Not because of what happened, but because she knows me. She knows I don't take shit lightly. My eyes zone out, going blurry as I take a few slow steps to my dad. He's pinned against the wall by both Kayson and Xander, trying his hardest to fight them off. "Explain to me what the fuck slid up your fucking ass. Before I put a fucking bullet in it." I can't see straight nor can I find my dad's face, but I stand tall and keep my shaky legs tensed. "I've been informed on some things, Davina. You've done shit that even I haven't done. You're fucking evil. Just like your goddamn father." That's when it all hits me. He's mad because I killed his wife and daughter. I told him I killed them though. So now I'm lost.

"So fucking what. You have yet to give me a valid fucking reason to fucking slap me in the face, Colton." My anger takes over, my eyes focus in on his face, and my cheek starts to burn like hell. He stares at me, silence filling the room all of a sudden. "Explain!" I push him further into the wall as he tries to fight off the boys. Kayson looks at me with concern, a hint of anger still laced in his expression. Xander stares at me with anger written all over his face, a slight bit of concern laced in there. Colton finally yells and groans against the boys, bringing his fists into my wall behind him. "You murdered and burnt the evidence of YOUR MOTHER! YOUR SISTER TOO! She was fucking TWELVE!" I roll my eyes at his angered voice, not even phased anymore. "Oh, did we forget what that bitch did to me my whole life? Or are we gonna forget about her 'punishments'? We're all just gonna act like she didn't bring in my own father to try and rape me in my own bed?"