«35»

Kayson's pov
                April 7th, 7:00 p.m.

"You should've chosen the white gown. Black doesn't look right with your mental breakdown hair." I hear Willow mumble, from outside Davina's thin bathroom door. "Bitch. You're lucky I'm wearing a gown at all." I hear the start of an argument while I finish buttoning my sleeves. "BUT IF I OD, I WANT YOU TO OD RIGHT BESIDE ME!" Xander screams along to the song playing through the speakers, scaring me back into the room I'm actually in. I turn around slowly to see Xander dancing with his eyes closed and singing along to the music obnoxiously. "Jesus, Xander. I think I just died for minute there." Just as I get my words out the bathroom door opens up and Willow walks out in a bright red dress, smiling like a kid on Christmas. "Your girl is the hottest bitch I've ever seen." She giggles and nudges my shoulder, making her way to Xander.

"Not his girl." I hear probably the worst words come out of the best looking pair of lips I've ever seen. She walks out of the bathroom, her left leg completely exposed from the slit in her dress. The black dress has sparkles in every spot it possibly could, and every single one reflects on every light in the room. My eyes roam along her figure, taking in the sight of her freshly tatted arms, collarbone, and the one leg I can see. Her lips are a dark red, her eyeshadow the same, matching the sparkly lace up heels she's got on. Her makeup is dramatic, but the black eyeliner and sparkles on her eyes even it out in the best way possible.  Her bright blue eyes look directly into mine and her lips curve into a little smile, her dimples caving in as she does. I'm in absolute awe. Everything about what I'm seeing is perfect. My lips curve into a smirk as I walk up to her, not taking my hungry eyes off of her bright ones. Her hair sits in a curly ponytail, her curtain bangs being the only hair out. I move a piece of her hair when I get to her, her face still bright and happy.

"Not my girl?" I rest my hand on her neck, my thumb pushing her chin up the slightest. She swings an arm around my neck and puts a hand in my hair, slowly tugging my head back until my neck is fully exposed. Then as if she's trying to drive me mad, she plants a soft kiss in the middle of my neck. Her lips linger around my ear when she pulls her lips off my burning skin, sighing lightly before she finally speaks again. "Not your girl, but people will know that you're my man." My head drops back all the way, closing my eyes forcefully. She giggles just as she steps away from me, her hand running from the back of my head, slowly down to my chest. "So don't try me. I'd hate to end an innocent girl's life." Her hand leaves my body but she doesn't move away from me, she steps just an inch closer. Her breath fanning over my still exposed neck, scared to look down at her. Finally I droop my head down to look at her, our noses rubbing together lightly. My eyes are narrowed, my lips are still curved into a smirk, and both hands are on her neck, holding her close to me. "Two can play at that game, Falix. Let a man so much as look at you wrong.. and find out just how many lives I'm willing to end for my girl."
                   - — - — - — - — - — - — -
Davina's pov
                             8:00 p.m.

We're walking into the gala, the mansion making us all seem small, but still looking amazing. Willow and I walk in front as we enter the room, the boys walking slightly behind us and a little to the side. I feel like I'm the star in a movie. I feel so hot right here, the dress shining under every light around, the amount of eyes on Willow and I, and the the light dancing music in the back. I feel eyes burning through the back of my head, coming from none other than Kayson. Kayson hasn't taken his eyes off of me since he first he saw me in this dress. I mean, not that I mind that, but I'm supposed to be mad at him. We're supposed to hate each other right now. He's supposed to hate me for hating him. He's supposed to ignore me. Yesterday we fucked in a dressing room, and today? He looks like he wants to do the same.