«44»

Davina's pov
September 4th, 11:00 a.m.

Xander and I came up with the idea of a beach day before it gets too cold. Considering I've been a little busy with other things, I never had time in the early summer. Plus, we've all decided that it'd be best for everyone's mental health. But now, the only bad part is putting a bathing suit on while being 5 months pregnant. That won't stop me though, I've got to do something to get out of the house. Kayson won't let me go to work. Willow works there now. Xander is partners with Kayson. So I'm just kind of left waiting for someone to get home. Anyone. I get so bored and my mind runs marathons about anything and everything. It sucks, but Kayson and I both know it's what's best for my body. Not risking anything further than the already high risk pregnancy I've got. These babies are Kayson's world just as well as my own, so I sit back and let him decide.. as long as I get to work from home. I think naturally, my brain is constantly on the go. Which makes it easier to work. It all boils down to me being a workaholic, now anyway. If you'd asked me two years ago, if I would be a mafia boss, I would've called you crazy.

"Do you need help?" Kayson turns the car off and opens his doors, his naked chest glowing under the sun. I take a good look at his tattooed covered body and lock in on the tattoo I gave him. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful man by my side. "Davinaaa?" He drags out the end of my name and smiles at me cheekily. I jump back into reality, my eyes trailing up his body and to his eyes. "I'm pregnant, not handicap." He raises his brows and watches as I step out of the car, doing the same soon after I do. He walks up to me and presses my back to the car, his hands resting just under my boobs. "Don't give me attitude after I catch you eye fucking me. You act like you're new to this or something." He tilts his head and pulls his lips into a thin line. He drops his eyes to his stomach against my pregnant one. "And I know you're not new to me." I smack his shoulder lightly with a light laugh, rolling my eyes at the proud smile he has plastered on his face. "I hate you." I try to move past him and walk towards the sand, but he traps me with his arms. Locking his hands on the top of his car. "If this is hate.." He moves hand to my face and moves his eyes between the two of us. "I cannot wait to see what it's like for you to love me." He moves his hand to the back of my head and tugs on a piece of my hair, making my head go back. He gives me an intense kiss, pulling a little harder at my hair. Our lips mesh together in blissful silence, nothing but the sounds of our breathing and the waves in the distance.

I gasp loudly when he places a hand around my throat, but I smile against his lips to let him know I like it. I place my hands on his waistband and loop my fingers into his swim shorts. "Behave. We're in public." He pushes a hand all the way into my bikini bottoms and rubs a finger against my clit. My breath hitches against his lips and my head drops back. "You first." I breathe quietly and close my eyes and grip tightly onto his shorts. He moves his lips down to my neck, laying soft kisses just behind my ear. "Aww, but you seem to be enjoying my bad behavior, darling." With that, he pushes a finger into me, pulling his face away from me and looking down at me as I open my eyes. "I- Kayson." I moan once more, feeling him push in another finger. He groans at the grip I now have on his skin, his hip bones being the only stability I've got to hold onto. He smiles down at me and dips his head into my own, our lips crashing once again. He pushes his fingers harder and deeper, lifting me up so he can get a better angle. "I want you to finish on my fingers, baby." Just as he says this, we hear a car pull in a few parking spots away from us. Then we hear Xander's voice soon after. Kayson keeps his fingers inside of me, Xander walking up to the driver's side of the car. "Not even five minutes behind you two, and you've already got your tongues down each other's throats." He laughs loudly and walks away, saying something else that I can't really hear. "Kayson. Let's finish this in the car."