«9»

Kayson's pov

So Davina won't talk to me now. But it isn't because I pistol whipped her, it's because the pistol didn't kill her.

She's mad at me for not killing her. And when I say mad. I mean this crazy bitch destroyed my office last night when she woke up. So now I'm cleaning up after her. Again.

Willow's mad at me for 'hurting her baby', and Xander's having to babysit while I clean.

"Hey I sent Davina downstairs to the gym. She doesn't want to talk. Or even look at me and Willow." I send Xander a death stare. Knowing she'll probably destroy more of my shit down there. "Son of a bitch man. She's gonna destroy my shit."

"She pinky promised me that she wouldn't. I told her I'd starve her if she broke the promise." I almost laugh, picturing that conversation. She's just way too much of a smart ass for a normal conversation with Xander.

"I'll believe it when I see it. Till then you better hope she doesn't break my shit. Or I break you." Xander sends me a sarcastic smirk, letting his brows raise seductively. "Kinkyyyyy. Break me please." He lets out winking at me and bursting into a fit of laughter.

He's delirious. And straight. I think. Unless Willow is just a cover up.

"I hate you." I say trying not to laugh with him. "So much dude."

"I love you too handsome." He throws at me in a girly voice. Still laughing hysterically.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Get this blood off my floor." I walk towards the door, him still standing in the doorway.

"Yes master, I'll get right in it." He starts running to the other side of the room before I can reach my fist out to his stomach. "AgHhhh!" He screams as i trip him still fucking laughing.

I walk out chuckling, leaving Xander to clean up Davina's blood from my floor.

I'll be honest. It didn't feel amazing to see Davina in that state. Matter of fact I felt her pain radiating onto me by the second. Every tear, scream, and breath. I felt it.

I knew she wouldn't take it well. That's why I stood there holding her the way I was. She would've gone on a rampage if I didn't do so.

I held her in my arms after she screamed and cried for me to kill her. Not because I felt like she was too weak to handle it without me. But because I've felt that pain before. I've felt that unbearable pain where you can't stand to even breathe. Simply because you feel like it's useless.

I get her. She is not as alone as she thinks she is.

I walk down to my at home gym, wanting to make sure she is t breaking shit. Following Willow, who I assume is going where I am. I walk in silence, trying to find ways to explain why I didn't kill her. Without sounding like I NEED her.

As I'm about to walk into the gym I hear Willow tell me to stop. I furrow my brows, turning around to silently ask why. "Come here and look at this."

I walk over to the windows going along the whole wall of my gym. These are the windows that you can see through from the outside. But they're actually mirrors on the inside. Weird. But I like it.

"What? All she's doing is standing there ?" I look at Willow in confusion, still waiting for an explanation.

"No, you hear the loud ass music from in there? She's about to dance." I turn back to the window mirror thing and really start to pay attention.

'FML' by August Alsina is playing fucking loud over my gym speakers. She's standing there with a black and white hat on, her beat up looking white air forces, and a white sports bra paired with black sweatpants. She looks at herself in the mirror, almost like she doesn't want to cry.