«33»

Davina's pov
                     March 6th, 10:00 a.m.

It's officially been a month since I've seen the boys, Kayson and Xander are pissed. Willow was with me for just less than a week before I told her to go home. I told my assistant to call Xander and tell him to come pick her up. I need to be away from everyone right now, including my best friend, soulmate, and twin flame. As the days went on, I ended up with more and more tattoos, I'd gotten a minimum of two a day. Every day of the month of February. On the day of Valentine's Day I got 8 tattoos, two decently sized ones, and the rest were maybe as big as the palm of my hand. My tattoo artist and I have grown really close, she comes over to the house quite a bit, just to be in my company. It's really nice. Oh, and yeah, I got a house with my first paycheck as a mafia boss. Not that it was just a normal paycheck, I took the amount I wanted from the few heists and missions we did the month before.

My new house is the house I've always wanted, for me, for my future husband, for the kids I wanted with him. It's just me though, and that oddly comforts me. No pressure. Anyway, my house is just an all black, mid-century  modernized two story. With a basement that I plan to turn into a dance room. I can't live without it. It's a four bed three bath and the kitchen is beautiful. So are the two living rooms.. and it's on one hundred acres in the middle of nowhere.. I'm acting like it isn't a big deal, but in reality I think I'm shitting myself. My life feels better, because I'm doing it all on my own. I can't say anyone would be proud of me, because at this point no one is on my side, but I'm proud of me.

"Yes, Willow. I'm okay." I turn the camera to my face, to let her know I'm not lying. "Well, you kind of kicked me out so I'm just a little concer-" She stops talking and looks at the new walls behind me. "Where are you?" She asks, still looking behind me. "My new house, isn't it nice?" I ask excitedly, turning my camera again to show her around. She looks at me sideways, mouth gaped open in shock. "Boys! Get in here!" My eyes roll before I hear Xander walk in and asks Willow a question. "Yes daddy?" She drops her head into one of her hands and shakes her head, looking back at me afterwards. "Good to know he won't change while I'm gone." I laugh as I walk to the bathroom, propping my phone up on the counter. Then I hear an exasperated gasp come from Xander, just as he moves into frame. "Can I yell at her now, babe?" He asks Willow, looking at me with narrowed eyes. I move out of frame to change into shorts and a sports bra, ready to go do my first dance in the new house.

"I've got things to do, why'd you want the guys in there with you?" I groan, seeing Kayson come into the frame, his eyes wide and jaw on the floor. My whole body is in the frame, or at least down to my knees are. A moment of silence passes before Willow breaks it. "Davina has a new house. In Russia. Too far away from us. I don't think she's coming back." She looks at Kayson after she's done speaking, waiting to see what he'll say. "She looks happier. Let it be." Xander mumbles out, then Kayson says something else when the phone cuts out, making my curiosity go wild. "What was that, Creed?" My voice comes out rough and quiet, still sick from last months events. "I said Xander was right. That's all." Willow smiles and looks down before calling him out. "Tell her what you really said, Kayson." Just at that point Kayson begins to look frustrated, confused, hurt. "I said I miss you. I said I fucking miss you." And then he walks out of the frame, a door slamming right after.

A few minutes later, after talking to Xander and Willow, I hang up, finally getting away from the FaceTime. "Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. You're okay without them." I whisper to myself in the mirror, gripping hard onto the counter. My fingertips turn white and blood covers my tongue from biting my lip so hard. My eyes close and my head falls back, trying to calm myself from the call. "Don't fold under pressure. It's okay to miss them." I continue to whisper to myself, completely bummed out from seeing their faces.