«50»

Kayson's pov
October 1st, 12:00 a.m.

I haven't seen Davina in about an hour, she said she was going out to the back porch to get some air. She'd just gone to see Xander for the last time of the day, seeing his state is rough on her. So she just kind of walks away silently, I learn to normally not follow, but it's been an hour. I hate interrupting her time, I really do, but I'm worried. So I find myself looking for her at midnight, after waiting for an hour for her return. So we can go to bed..and act like everything is fine. Everyone is fine..

"Davina?" I slide the back door open and look around the small backyard. Nothing. I move myself to the front door, seeing if I may have misheard her. Nothing. I start to freak out now, a bad feeling growing in my stomach. I start to panic after I check a few rooms. Looking in Willow and Xander's last. I knock harshly, peeping my head in when I get no response. They're sleeping. Where the fuck is she? Davina's done this before, but something just feels wrong about this. "Kayson? What's wrong?" Willow's tired voice sounds through the room, I pull myself back into reality. "Nothing. Go lay back down with Xander." She tilts her head and blinks too many times, way too fast. "Where's D?" I look down and around, and then back to her. "Not sure. I was hoping she may have been laying with you."

She suddenly wakes up, way more aware of the situation now. "Did you check all the rooms? Or outside?" I place my hands on my face and slide them down tiredly, I look to Willow with a nod. That's when I see the panic grow on her face. "When did you last see her?" I cross my arms and look down for a second, hoping when I look back up she'll just magically appear. "When she walked out of your room earlier. She told me she'd be getting some air out back." Willow shakes her head and taps her feet on the ground, her hands on her hips while digs deep in her thoughts. Then, I get a text.
Love of My Life❤️
If you want your girl..come find her. I'll give you two hours.

"Shit. Shit. SHIT." I drop my phone and run upstairs, grabbing my keys and a hoodie to throw on when I get the chance. I run back downstairs and see Willow with my phone, a pair of sweatpants on and a hoodie on. "Let's go get our girl. I'll grab the gun from my room, you got yours in the car?" She tosses me my phone and I shake my head at the fact that she thinks she's going, but I realize soon after that I don't have a say in that. "I'll grab an extra gun and ammo. Pull the car up and I'll meet you there." She runs into the room in a hurry, and I make my way out of the front door and into the car. I look at the message again,  hoping to see that I'm having a bad nightmare. But no. This is real. Somebody has my girl. Somebody has my pregnant girl.

Willow hops into the car after I pull it up to the front, and then I speed out of the driveway. "Do you have any idea who we're dealing with by chance?" Willow asks this question and reality settles down on me, that this. This fucking situation. Is under the hands of a former mafia boss that wants his spot back, wants his 'daughter' dead, and doesn't care who he hurts in the process. "Her father. Most definitely." I keep my eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel, feeling tense and anxious with the outcome of this. "Willow?" The tone of my voice matches exactly how I feel, defeated and scared. "Yes, Kayson?" Her voice is worse than mine, knowing her twin flame has just been taken away from us without us even knowing. "If I get stuck there. If I don't come out of it alive. If i so much as disappear with no trace. You take her home and get her the hell away from those maniacs." Willow's face drops into a frown and suddenly she's more aware of what we're walking into.

"Davina won't let that happen, and you know that. Where she goes, you follow. Where you go? She follows." She opens up my phone, the password being the day I realized Davina was my Davina. She focuses in on my phone, doing all she can to look for a location. Though, I don't think they're going to make it that easy for us. "She's gonna have to let it happen. Promise me you'll get her the fuck out when I say so? Both of you." She shakes her head and looks straight ahead, her eyes staring in the distance. "No. I'm not leaving you there alone. I will get Davina out of there, but I won't be gone long." Starting to get mad, I slam a hand on the steering wheel and look over for a split second. "Damnit, Willow. I don't need you fucking dying on me too. Just do what the fuck I say."