«17»

TW: Talk of blood, death, rape, and gore details.
Davina's pov
September 1st, 10:00 pm
New month, means new shit. Which also means it's time for me to handle these bitches that think they won. I'm coming for their asses. Especially that blonde bitch. My sister.

The things they told me while I was there.. just wow. I didn't know such hateful words could come from your own 'family'. I was heartbroken while I was in that shed. I thought they won,I was so ready to give up.

Now though? Absolutely not. They haven't beat me yet. I mean maybe physically.. but metaphorically I'm gonna win. Whether I come out of this beat up again or not. I can't go another day living in fear of whether my life will end under their account. Fuck that.

"I hope you make the same face your dad did when we finished him off."
"I want you dead, but I want to see you suffer more."
"You're welcome in the long run. The scars on your thighs tell me everything I need to know."

And the most painful one.

"Your dad is dead now because he loved you more than us."

That runs through my head non-stop. Like a broken record. It's painful to think about it all. Though I wouldn't say that out loud. No one knows what I was told. No one knows what I told them. And no one knows about their stupid body guard raping me while I was chained up and barely breathing.

That's the motherfucker I'm going for first. And I'm doing it alone. Xander would blow it out of proportion. Willow would get emotional and try to talk me out of it. Lastly, Kayson would blackout and kill everyone in sight, and I don't feel like killing the whole state of Michigan. Just the two that are ruining my life.

I've already finished part one of my plan. That was kidnapping them and chaining them up. They're all in a little, old warehouse about 10 miles from me. It took a little bit. Like a long time to do it all, but I did it. By myself. The same way I plan on finishing this shit.

I finish sliding on my red bodysuit, throwing on a short black skirt on my bottom half. I look into my reflection, gliding some red lipstick on and giving myself a fake smile before walking into my room.

I sit on the side of my bed after grabbing some thigh high fishnets and my red knee high boots. I quickly slide the fishnets on before pulling my boots on and standing back up. My closet door is already open when I go in to grab the leather jacket Kayson so kindly gave me.

I'm about to grab my phone and black backpack when I hear a knock on my door. "What." I say in my fake sleepy voice. "Let me in, Davina." I hear Kayson's deep voice say from the other side of the door. I grab my shit and open up the window, ready to make a jump for it, when I hear my door unlock and open.

"What in the actual fucking hell do you think you're doing?" I roll my eyes and sit on the window sill, ready for an ass chewing. I keep myself quiet, biting the inside of my cheek as I hear Kayson approach me. "I'm only gonna ask nicely this one time, Davina."

I look behind me, seeing his cold, angry eyes piercing through my warm skin. Kayson goes to grab my waist and pull me fully into the room, but I tense up and flinch before he got the chance to even touch me. He pulls away from me quickly, not expecting my body to react that way. "Tell me what the fuck is going on, Falix." He spits out in an almost livid matter.

"None of your goddamn business, Creed." I bite back, in a low tone, trying my hardest not to scream. Not necessarily scream at him. Just scream in general. My head is messed up so badly, worse now than ever before. Now him showing up in my room as I'm trying to murder my mom? Maybe isn't the best thing to tell him. Or the fact that I'm going off to kill the man that raped me just hours before he arrived? Absolutely not.