«31»

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING !!!
rape, blood, gore, death.

Davina's pov
                    January 3rd, 4:00 p.m.
"Hey red, wake your ass up. We drugged you, we didn't kill you." I snap my eyes open at the voice, remembering the events of a past few days. I look around to find Willow, just to see her tear stained cheeks covered in blood. Anger fills my veins and I instinctively try to charge at the men standing ahead of us, the metal bars stopping me just a foot away from Kylo. He flashes a crooked grin in Willow's direction before looking over at his fuck face ass friend and opens his big ass mouth. "I think we should do this in none other than Jeremiah's style. Fuck 'em, kill 'em, and leave." My anger boils and turns into rage as I hear Willow's cries, from the cage-like room next to me. "I'll fucking kill you the first chance I get." I look into Kylo's black eyes, different from Kayson's grey ones. He sends me a cocky smile before grabbing my shirt through the cage, yanking me against the bars. "Kayson may have put up with your shit, but I'm not him." I laugh under my breath and look down at his hands on the thin fabric of my shirt. I bring just my eyes up to his, still smiling a bit. "You're right. You have bitch hands. You're literally 2 feet shorter than him. Oh, and you're a weak ass."

I grab the keys from his pocket while my words keep him distracted, the key sliding into the pocket of my pants. "I'm so sick of this bitch already. Their boyfriends have about 8 hours left to come find them." Jeremiah yanks Willow out of the cage she's in, throwing her onto the floor in front of me, right next to Kylo. "If anything will get to her.. it'll be seeing her little friend here.." He kicks her a few times, making her cry out in pain. "In pain." My eyes grow foggy, not through tears. Just rage. Willow looks at me through her teary eyes, silently begging me for help. "Fuck!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, feeling the most defeated than I have in a while. I can't help her from in here, but I also can't just unlock the door yet. Kylo stands next to Willow, Jeremiah on the other side of her. "Ohhh, someone's angry huh? Well maybe you'll learn not to fuck with my family." He sends a few more kicks at Willow, his foot hitting the back of her head this time. "Yea. I killed your precious little daddy. What's it feel like to be without a dad? Make your dick hard? Make you wanna cry? Make you wanna rape me some more? Cause that's why I fucking killed him, and you're next, you piece of shit."

He sends me a glare before he stomps his way to me, his key already ready to open my door. "Listen here, you little bitch." He yanks me out of the cage, pushing me onto the floor with Willow. "You wanted it. You asked for it." Kylo yanks Willow away from me, her hair balled up into his fist. I look around the room for a split second, finding a way to kill these motherfuckers, with no luck at all. Jeremiah stalks toward me on the floor, kneeling in front of me, almost straddling me. His hands begin to roam all over my body, and I let him, my hands occupied in my pocket. He gets close to my breasts and slides it down to my inner thighs, pinching it harshly. "Just admit it, Vee." He whispers into my ear, sending knots of disgust in my stomach. I wince, the pain from his hands on my body causing more than just physical trauma. "In. Your. Fucking. Dreams." I mumble out, taking my time while getting the keys out of my pocket, ready to use it as protection.

I'm quick when I send a key into his neck, tracing it down, blood shooting out into my face. Kylo tries to fight me off by jumping on me and pinning my hands down, but I toss a key to Willow and give her the signal to fucking help me. I hear a loud scream of pain, and then suddenly I hear two screams. I jump to my feet when I see blood spewing from the side of Kylo's neck. The two men lay there choking on their own blood as I decide to pull the gun from Jeremiah's holster. Not wasting another second, I fire shots into both of them, emptying the clip on the two piece of shits that have been out for me, finally feeling good. "Sweet fucking dreams, boys." I whisper to their blood filled bodies, Kylo still lays there full consciousness, looking at Jeremiah's now dead body. "I'll be sure to let your brother know, fuck face." And with that I walk to Willow who still sits on the floor, traumatized at what I must look like to her right now.