«47»

Davina's pov
                               6:00 p.m.
Willow walked in a few minutes ago, raving on about a lawyer. It was almost humorous, up until the officer wanted to throw in a racial slur at my best friend. "Don't fucking talk to her like that." I stand quickly and move in front of Willow, my hand still in cuffs behind my back. I look up at the officer that's about to get his shit rocked. "And what the hell are you going to do, pip squeak?" I clench my fists behind me and close my eyes, letting him think I feel defeated.. but as soon as I hear his stupid ass laugh. I knee his bitch ass in the nuts. "You're not making this any easier on yourself, darling." I hear Kayson walk up behind me, humor laced in his voice. A low laugh bubbling from his throat. The cop gets up from his knees and pushes me, making the boots slip and my body fall. Right onto my already bruised back. I close my eyes and lay on my back for a second, trying to gather myself together. Then, I hear a fight break out with Willow's annoyed voice in the background. "I swear to God if you ever touch her again-" All I have to say is his name to stop him, but I don't know if I want to yet. Fuck that cop. He shouldn't be a cop.

"Alright, Kayson. Knock it off and help me up." I groan at the cuffs digging in my back, giggling when I notice my babies move. I stay in my own bubble for a moment before the cop pitches his two cents into it. "What's so fucking funny, bitch?" I can feel Kayson's anger radiating into the whole room. His whole demeanor has turned from calm and quiet to angry and protective. "The fact that my unborn children could end your entire career right now. Watch this, bitch." Kayson pulls me up to my knees, waiting to see what I've got under my sleeve. I crouch down a little and let my head hang low, making it seem like I'm in serious pain. "FUCK!! WHY WOULD YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON A PREGNANT WOMAN?" That's when I look up at his face, fear all over it. Multiple officers and security guards run up to help me up, giving the cop a death stare while he does. "Come on, Jones. This is the third strike." I look over at Kayson through my lashes and smirk, looking back over to the cop with the same look. "Looks like someone's out of a job, huh?" He drops his mouth open and starts to ramble on, blood dripping from his nose and busted lip. I bring my eyes up to Kayson and Willow, to see them both standing there with smiles on their faces.

"Seriously, help me up now. My back is killing me." Kayson is quick to help me up, his hand interlocking with my own. I stand up slowly, my stomach hitting Kayson's making me wince in pain. "I'm sorry." He lets go of my hand quickly, but stands still where he is just in case I fall. "Check my back, i think the cuffs fucking cut me." They made me take my leather jacket off, so now I'm in yoga pants and a sports bra, I look like a goddamn soccer mom gone wrong. Kayson turns my body around, making sure to handle me carefully. Placing a soft hand on my stomach and another on my back. "I'm gonna kill him. I'll be back." He lets go of me and starts to walk back to where they pulled the cop, but I grip onto his bicep and yank him back into my body. "That's the whole fucking reason I'm here, Kayson. Let's not. I'll live, I promise." He gives me a defeated look and looks as if he may lose it. I know he feels guilty for what happened, but I also know how it feels to lose control. I hate that he feels as if it's all on him, when really I only fed into it. He places a hand on my cheek and lifts my face a little, his eyes going sad. "I didn't want to hurt you. I never want to hurt you. Why did I hurt you?" I lean into his hand and watch as his face calms, letting him know I am no longer angry. Just needed some time to blow off some steam and to recollect myself. "I did it to you, Kayson. I can't be a hypocrite."

He rolls his eyes and pulls him arm out of my grip, sighing shakily as he sits in the chair I was sitting in. "So what the fuck are we doing, D?" Willow finally speaks, moving closer to me. "Do you have Abel?" I sit down next to Kayson and look up at Willow. "Yea. She's in my trunk." She drops down to her knees and lays her hands in my lap, whispering when she speaks. "You two are going to set her up and make it seem like she did the killing, I'm a victim." Willow looks down at the blood covering my chest, then at my arms, then at my face. "You're covered in blood with no injuries, how is that going to work?" I furrow my brows and lift my arm the slightest, showing the bullet lodged into my side boob. My elbow hits a zoned out Kayson in the shoulder, pulling him back into reality. He looks down at the bullet hole in my sports bra, suddenly fuming. He gets up quickly and walks out, his movements quick and harsh.