2-First day at work

I woke up. The weather seemed to be just perfect. I took a shower, did my skincare, brushed my teeth. After that i picked my outfit and slowly started walking towards café.

After a few minutes i was there. Once i stepped in Olivia ran to me. "Are you ready?". I laughed at her excitement. "Yes!!".

She gave me a cute smile. She showed all the the stuff i'll have to do, but then she got a call and said thar she has to leave, leaving me all alone.

I mean it would be ok, but it's my first day and I haven't even served a single customer. I was nervous, but I got even more nervous when a man came inside. He was tall, with brown curly hair, brown eyes... I love brown eyes, i can just drown in them.

He came to me with a smile on his face "hello could i get some coffee Latte?" his voice was raspy and i loved it even more...
What??! What the fuck i'm talking about. I mean it's my first day working and i'm already.. NOPE BELLA!! NO

"I'm sorry, you're ok?" he asked me again. "Oh yeah sorry, you're just my first customer" i said nervously. "What a pleasure" he laughed.
Then i turned around and then that was it. HOW THE FUCK I SHOULD TO A CAFFE LATTE WHEN I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE IT?!?!?

Breath Bella, breath..

I took a deep breath and started thinking. "Need some help?" i heard the raspy voice again. "I used to work here some years ago". "Really?" i was surprised. "Well yeah, haha". I didn't know what to say so i spit out the "well then yeah, i can't really understand what's happening here, haha"

He came to me and took off his jacket reavealing the tattoos on his arms. It took him some time to explain me about some different coffees, i really enjoyed talking with him, he even gave me some tips to make coffee more delicious.
"Ohh, I'm Damiano by the way" he said smiling. "Well i'm Bella" i smiled back. "We should meet again someday" I didn't really think that he would say that. "Well you know where to find me" i laughed.
"Ohh shit, i'm late, i'm sorry Bella" he quickly said. "It's ok thanks for big help, haha" and with that he left.

I really enjoyed his company since i've know only Olivia here.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
They met.. I love writing this!! I hope you like it too❤