9-Jealousy Jealousy

Have you ever felt the feeling and that you can't understand. That's excatly what i am feeling now.

The first time i met Damiano. I mean that time when he first helped me in the cafe. He was soft, polite and now...
God what happened now? Yep, everytime he sees me he attacks me with kisses. I can't say that i don't like it, cause yeah, i have a crush on him since i saw him, but i just think that he just wants everything to go fast. And i'm not a girl who you will fuck and she'll be yours. That's why I want to take everything slow.

Now I am in front of cafe. I opened the door and felt a soft smell of coffee. I love it. I prepared myself for work and stood in my place waiting for customers.

After few minutes a young looking man came in. Just like Damiano. God, Bella stop!!
He smiled at me "hello, bella". "How d-do you know my name??" I got scared a bit since i see this man for the first time in my life.
"Ohh, that's your name? Sorry, bella means beautiful in italian, but the name suits you" he smirked. "Ohh, well thanks" i laughed. He stood for a bit in one place. "Well what would you like?" I asked him. "Surprise me" he raised his eyebrows. Yep difinitely Damiano.

I saw him going to the table. He sat down looked at me, smiled and then pulled out his phone and started writting something. I made him a chocolate cappuccino. "Hey boy! Coffee is ready!" I told him. He came straight to me.
"Fedderico" he smiled. "What?" I was really confused. I saw him laugh a little. "My name is Fedderico, but call me Fed". "Ok, have a nice time, Fed" i smiled back.

I watched him go through the door. He was actually nice. And a bit annoying..

After 2h café's door opened again. I saw 5 people comming in. And of course it was Måneskin and Olivia beside them. "Hello babygirll" olivia ran to me and gave me a warm hug. "Hii" i replied. Others did excatly the same thing. Well almost everyone...
Damiano was the last one ofc.
He hugged me and kissed my ear, but thankfully nobody saw it.

They ordered some coffee and  made themselves comfortable on the table not really far from the counter.

I worked and all the time i felt gaze burning holes in my body.. and yep... the owner of the gaze was one and only Damiano. With that café's door opened again and one more familiar face stepped in.

"Hi Lil Bella!" Said Fedderico. He smiled widely while i just stood in one place akwardly. "Oh, hello again Fed" i greeted him. I looked to the side to meet Damiano's death stare coming to Fedderico.

Shit, it's not good.

"So what would you like to order?" I asked him politely. "Ohh nothing, i just came to see you" he replied shyly. Well it wasn't something i expected.

With that i saw Damiano's anger boiling. It actually was pretty funny.
No girl it wasn't.....

Damiano stood up and quickly came to us. "Hi baby" BABY?!? Is he out of his mind?
I saw the Olivias and bands confused faces. "Hi.. Dam" i said confused. "Hi man, i'm Fedderico, can you let me and this beautiful lady talk without interuptions??" Fed asked Damiano. And boyyy it wasn't good. "Can you just leave this beautiful lady alone??!" Damiano couldn't control his anger. Fedderico didn't even get a chance to speak when Damiano crashed his lips onto mine....
In front of everyone......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sorry for not updating the story, and also sorry for being unactive in TikTok. I'll try my best. Please tell me what do you think of this story.. it's really important for me, just to know that i'm not writing this story and not wasting my time, when nobody even enjoys it❤❤