13-Make up

TW: SMUT

After a minute the door opens revealing Damiano standing in his bathrobe with wet hair.
"Bel-" he started, but I jumped in his arms and hugged him tight.

"Damiano, I'm sorry, i didn't mean any of that shit" i said with my face burried in his neck. He just gently pushed me away from him. "Look, it's not that easy just forget it..." He said while showing to come in which i gladly did.

I sat on the couch looking a bit dissapointed at his reaction. "I just..." I wanted to expose him my true feelings for him, something in me stopped it. "Just?" It seems like he wants me to end my sentence....

"I just love you, and it's ok if you don't want to see me in front of you, I understand that i was horrible these last days to you and.... I'll leave ok?" I said everything so fast that i don't even think he understood what i've said.

I stood up and started to make my way to the front door, when I heard footsteps running behind me and grabbing me. "You...You love me?" It seems like he couldn't believe his ears. "I do.. i tried to deny, but i can't.." i said to him looking in the eyes. "Now i think it's time for me to go..."

I turned to the door just to be grabbed by my arm again. Damiano looked me deep in the eyes, and crashed his lips onto mine. He started pushing me a bit and a second later i was pinned to the wall.

I felt his tongue trying to enter my mouth, but i decided to tease him a little and closed my teeth so he had no chance to get in. He didn't seem so happy with my idea, so he bit my lip. As my mouth opened from pain he caused me, he slid his tongue into my mouth. We were making out right besides the front door, he suddenly lifted me up with his hands on my ass and started making his way to the bedroom.

..
He placed me gently on the bed and crawled on top of me while still kissing my neck. "So i guess we're fine?" I asked while trying not to moan. "We're more than fine babygirl" he said and got back to the stuff he was doing.

His hands traveled through my whole body, he went up to my shirt and tried to get it of, but the shirt was pretty hard to remove. I heard him groan and then he ripped the shirt off into two big peaces.

"Damiano, It was my favourite!!" I look at him just to see him smirking. "Don't worry, you can get any shirt of mine, also you look better without" he kissed me. "I want you.." he whispered in my ear making me shiver. I didn't know what to say so i just started kissing roughly. "I guess you do too" he said between kisses.

....
We were both naked now, he was kissing my whole body, even biting sometimes. I swear he made me wet as hell. But i wasn't the only one, i could see from his eyes he was horny as fuck.

He was kissing my whole body and he started going lower and lower 'till he reached the place. He looked at me with huge smirk "someone's wet" he laughed. "Someone's horny" i hit him back. With that he burried his face into my skin while licking ThAt pLaCe. I moaned softly out of pleasure. He decided to play hard on me and his tongue was joint by his finger. I moaned louder as he was fingering me and also licking me at the same time. "Y-you're pla-yin d-dang-erously" i moaned out.

After few minutes i felt like i was soo close. "Dam, i'm close" the secont i told this he stopped and went lying on his back. "What the hell??" I said completely out of breath. "Don't worry i'll let you come later , now your turn" he said while spreading his legs a bit making me some space.

I crawled closer, and he grabbed a hair tie from his bedside table and tied my hair while stil holding it. I licked the tip of his dick as he let out a slight moan. I started sucking a bit since it was big i couldn't just fit it all. But it seemed like he didn't care, he just grabbed the back of my head pushing me all the way down making me gag.

Now he was pushing my head down all the time while groaning and moaning. I saw and felt his legs starting to shake a bit which ment he was close. No boy, i'll take my revenge. And with that i lifted my head up, while licking the tip of his 🍆 for the last time.

I sat down as he looked at me deadly. I didn't got a chance to take my breath back when he
Grabbed me and layed me down while coming on top of me with his dark eyes. He started kissing me while positioning himself to my enterance ready to get in. "Get ready for the best night in your whole fucking life" he said to me. I opened my mouth, but before i could say something he slipped inside.

I moaned from pain and pleasure. He groaned as he was pounding the shit out of me. At first he was gentle and slow, but after a second he was literally killing me there. He was really rough and hard. I felt myself really close, and it was amazing, i burried my face into his neck while kissing it. Then he turned us both around that i was the top now. "Ride me, baby, like you never did, i can't continue it by myself" he moaned. I started riding him as he moaned loudly.

After a few minutes i came, and the second i did he flippped us again and started pounding fast and hard and after a minute he quickly pulled out. He sat down and came closer to my face while grabbing my throat and opening my mouth with his finger. He put his dick into my mouth and the second he did, he cummed into my mouth. "Swallow, all of it" he said seriously while looking into my eyes. I did so as he smirked "good girl".

I layed there, all sweaty as Damiano layed right besides me while hugging me.
"Thank you for the best sex" he smirked kissed my cheek.
And there we were, at night, cuddling, naked...

I got my breath back after the amazing sex, when i felt Damiano's hand going lower again, as he started rubbing my clit making me moan slightly.
"You know, i'm in for the second round, babygirl" he whispered in my ear and licked it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Aghhhhh....
My first ever smut🤫🤫 So how was it?? I'm really nervous actually, soo please don't judge me.

Also can you please vote for my story?? Grazie ragazzi, ti amo❤❤❤