14-Morning after

TW: SMUT

I woke up with my legs hurting. I looked to the side just to see Damianos' cute sleeping face. He had a arm wrapped around me and it felt really good. I leaned closer and kissed his cheek. I saw him smile a little for my action.

I wanted to take a bath really bad, so i was about to leave his arm when he pushed my closer to him more tight. "I wanna take a bath, Dami" i whispered. "Do you think i'll let you go with this kiss on the cheek?" He said with his eyes still closed. "Well yeah" i giggled. "Think again then" he pushed me into him even more tight, so i could barely breath. "Dami.." i said quietly. "Kiss me, just like last night" he smirked. I felt my cheeks burning red. "No need to blush, love, i actually would love to repeat" he buried his nose into my neck.

"How am i supposed to kiss you when you're not letting me to??" I asked him with funny voice. He quickly got out of my neck and went closer to my face looking me. "I'm letting" he said, then quickly closed his eyes, licked over his lips which were already waiting for a kiss. I laughed "omg Dami stop making me laugh". "I am waiting.." he said dramaticly.

I laughed once again and kissed him for a second. Then i tried to leave his arms again, but he was still holding me while looking me in the eyes and smiling. "What now?" I asked while looking at him. "Do you call this "a kiss"?" He raised his eyebrows. "I do, now let me go" i said while trying to leave his arms. "C'moon, just one kiss" he pleased. "I already did!" I argued. "I need one more.." he made a cute face. "Aghh... sometimes you're really annoying." I rolled my eyes and kissed him, but for a longer time now.

I tried to leave again, but can you guess what happened??

Yes, he didn't let me to again.

"What now?" I sighed. "You can only leave, if i can join you in the shower" he looked at me. "Oh no no" i shook my head. "Why not? We litteraly fuc-" he started, but i cut him off. "Yes, we did.. But that doesn't mean that i'll let you shower with me" i said confidently.

He looked me in the eyes really "sad", but when i left his arms and turned around i saw him secretely smiling.
He surely has something in his little head, but nahhh.
I thought...

As i went to the bathroom i closed the door and decided to test him a little. All i did was waiting a minute and turning on the water while sitting on the sink. I did that so he would think that i'm showering, even tho i'm not. Not even 2 minutes passed when the door opened revealing smirking Damiano.

"Really??" I said looking at him. "Why you're not in a shower?" He asked. "Because i knew that someone could get a stupid idea to sneak on me". I smiled irronicaly to him.
"Aww you know me well" he made cute face.

I jumped off the sink when he cathed me and placed me there again. "Same games???" I giggled.

I remembered the pool party.
I went to the kitchen and started preparing lemonade for all of us. When i was about to take the glasses I saw Damiano coming into the kitchen. "Do you want something?" I asked him. He didn't say a word, he just grabbed my tights, lifted me up and put me on the kitchen counter.

"Maybe" he said flirty. He leaned in and kissed me. After a few seconds he deepened the kiss and his tongue slipped into my mouth. We kissed for some minutes. He moved his lips closer to my ear and bit it a little. "You know.... I didn't ate my breakfast yet.." he whispered.

I pretended to be dumbfounded. "Really, what you like to eat?? Sandwhich?? Toast??? Bacon with eggs???"
"All of them sounds good, but what about eating.....you?" He said and kissed my neck softly. "Dami, you're so horny" i giggled. "You're the one who makes me like this". He answered while still kissing my neck. I giggled again.
"No but really, i had a boner because of you for like 4 times before" he laughed. I looked at him. "And who did you fuck???" I tried to hold my laugh. "Who did i fuck???? I fucked my fucking hand!!" He said and i started laughing.

I was laughing, but suddenly my body felt numb. I looked at Damiano who was smirking. I looked down just to see that he put his two fingers into me. "What's so funny, huh?" He asked. "What are you doing??"i looked him in the eyes. "Making my breakfast" he smirked. He started moving his fingers in and out as i moaned. My moans seemed to turn him on, because i saw his boxers getting more thight. I felt orgasm building in me and i felt close. I moaned louder and he started moving his fingers faster. After a minute i came all over his fingers.

He kneeled down and started licking me. I rested my head on the wall, and my hands in his hair. He was licking, sucking and kissing me. When he stood up, he removed my shirt, after that, he removed his boxers revealing his hard dick. "One portion wasn't enough, i want more of you" he said and started kissing me making me taste myself. I felt the tip of his dick massaging my enterance. He teased me, and I promise i felt like i would just jump on him now.

He slided inside and groaned loud. "Shit, it feels soo good" he had hard time breathing. I smiled and he started moving. The sound of our skin smashing into each other was turning me on even more. "C'mooon, don't be a fucking turtle, go faster!!" I said. He looked me in the eyes. "As you wish, princess" and with that he started thrusting into me soo fast and hard, that I even thought we will break the fucking sink. "Oh mammamia!!" He moaned.

We were both moaning and groaning really loud, i think the whole Italy heard us. But i couldn't care less about it now.

After some time we both were finished, and yes, Damiano licked me again. And GOD IT WAS SO GOOD.

"Thanks for the most delicious breakfast, amore" he kissed me. "And also for good morning gym" he winked "i'll let you take your shower now" he kissed me again. "How the fuck i will shower, when i don't think i can even walk??" I asked him.
He giggled "aww come here" he picked me up and carried me to the shower.

⚠️THE END⚠️

He stood in the shower with me in his arms while water was runing all over us. We did not talk, we just stood here hugging.

After a shower my legs weren't that numb anymore and i could walk again. We both went to the bedroom and dressed up. "What do you want to eat??" I asked Damiano. "We will go to the må house for breakfast, even tho i already had mine." He winked.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hello!!!
Here I am again with new chapter, i hope you'll like it <3