46 - News

We went and sat back down at our table. Damiano held a huge smile on his face.

"That was heaven" he said sighing, smile not leaving his face.

"It really was"

We sipped our wine and kept chit-chatting. Damiano then looked at me.

"Babe, you said you have some news"

"Ohh, yeah, the news" i smiled. "I talked to Ed...." i smiled and bit my lip a bit.

"You're not breaking uo with me, are you?" He raised his brows.

"If i wanted to break up with you, do you think i would've went to the restroom with you a few minutes ago?" I giggled at his guess.

"Well, maybe.. To lighten up my mood before ruining it, i guess" he laughed and put hus hand on mine. "Okay, now talk".

"Soo, ne and Ed were talking... and he said...That the company I work for also has works in other countries. It also means the company has it's work places in Italy" i smiled.

I saw how Damiano's eyes lit up. "Really?? What does that mean?"

"That means, that you won't quit the band. We'll go back to Italy, together" i caressed the top of his hand with my fingertips.

"Oh my- Bella, it's amazing!" He stood up and came over to me, hugging me from behind and kissing my cheeks. "We'll go back! And i won't quit the band. That's just so... perfectly good" Damiano hugged me even more tight.

"I know. We can go whenever you want. I don't have any more job here, since i re-signed myself as an employee in Italy already" as he was about to kiss my cheek, i turned my head and he kissed my on the lips instead.

He giggled "we'll talk about the flight when we're back at home, okay?" Damiano went back and sat in his chair again. "I still can't believe it, i can't wait to tell the others" he was really happy, and he clearly showed it.

I loved to see him all happy. His happiness meant my happines. His laugh was like the soft music for me. His smile always made me feel warm inside. He was the bestest of the best men in the whole planet. I really loved him.
I loved, i love and i always will.

Now we really had a topic to talk about. We were making plan of what to do when we'll be back in Italy.

"Olivia will be happy" i said. "I haven't talked to her for a while now... i hope she won't be mad at me..." i looked down a bit, my smile slowly fading. I felt guilty for leaving my best friend just like that.

Damiano got his chair next to me. He took my hand and lifted my chin with other hand. We looked into each other's eyes for a split second.

"Baby, Olivia understands everything. She knows what you went through... She could never be mad at you. Yeah, maybe she'll be a little hurt, but not because you left her, well, maybe a bit because of that. But mostly because she cares for you, just like we all do, okay? We love you, I love you, Bella" after the speech he kissed my cheeks, nose and at last he pecked my lips.

It really calmed me down. "I love you too. I love all of you." I hugged him.

He rubbed my back slowly "we already finished the wine, should we go home?" He smiled sweetly and took my hand, standing up.

I nodded and Damiano asked for a bill. After he paid for everything we went back to the car.

"Are you tired, love?" Damiano asked, putting his hand on my thigh. His fingertips brushing my skin softly.

"A bit" i lean my head back, resting it on a headrest.

"I think it's a bit more than a bit" he said and sqeezed my thigh a little.

"Maybe"

"Take a nap until we get back, love" i heard him chuckle.
My heart warmed instantly.

"Okay" i closed my eyes. I relaxed feeling Damiano's fingertips brushing my thigh.
I put my hand on his. He moved his fingers from my thigh and intervined his fingers with mine.

***

I felt soft lips on my cheek and strong arms under my body. Before i knew, i was pressed against Damiano's body. He was carrying me in bridal style upstairs.

I opened my eyes slightly. "Shh, close your eyes, i'll take care of everything" i heard him whisper. His voice very calm and low.

"Okay.." i said before closing my eyes again.

I was soon placed on the bed. Just from curiousity i slightly opened my eyes.
From the corner of my eyes i saw Damiano undressing. Little smile appeared on my lips.

"Baby, i feel you peeking" Damiano chuckled. His silhouette soon appeared in front of me. He kneeled besides the bed, in front of me.

"My naughty girl" he winked at me and kissed the tip of my nose "what should i do with you know? Hm?" He had this sweet smile on his face. I knew that by this sentence he didn't mean anything dirty, it was just a cute gesture.

I didn't answer him, just kept staring at his brown eyes, drowning in them.

Damiano started caressing my hair slowly. "Let's undress you, okay?" he winked and stood up in front of me.

I just giggled and he started removing my dress.

After a minute he was holding the dress in his hands. "Such a sexy dress" he smiled and placed it in the closet.

I watched him amused "Can you give me a shirt? It's in my closet"

He knitted his eyebrows "there's no way you're wearing your own shirt in front of me" he turned around and grabbed his shirt and threw it at me. "Here you go, you better not come into my sight without my shirt on" he joked "it's either my shirt you're wearing or none at all"

"Okay" my lips were holding that sweet smile again.

I put on his shirt and crawled under the sheets.

"Wait for me" Damiano turned off the lights and joined me in the bed.

A moment after, he was already wrapped around me. His arms hugging me tightly.

"I'm already looking forward to going back to Italy with you, darling" he mumbled against my shoulder.

"Me too" i smiled in the dark. My mind was full of different ideas and thoughts.

"Baby, I want us to live together when we go back" Damiano whispered.

I opened my eyes a bit shocked. "W-what?"

Damiano turned me around to face him. He started rubbing my back gently. "It's true, i want to live with you. I mean, before everything we were practically living together anyways. This time we could live together officialy. What do you think?"

I took a few breaths. "That sounds nice, Dami". He caressed my cheek.

"Okay, we'll talk more about everything another day or night, okay?" I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Goodnight, Dami" i whispered and crawled closer to Damiano, pressing myself to him.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me even closer "Night, baby" i pressed his lips to my head and closed his eyes.

______________________________
Kinda short chapter, but better than nothing, right?😉

Anyways, i was too lazy to look for grammar mistakes, i'll probably fix them someday.🤷‍♀️