5-Pool party?

We both went downstairs and were greeted by Vic's sly smile. "Ooh, look who came" she said.
"Did I miss something?" Damiano asked. I already knew that Vic thought that something 🌶spicy🌶 happened between us, but it's not true.. It's not my fault i fell asleep.
"Don't you know that this hottie slept beside you the whole night??!" Victoria asked him in a funny voice. "I do" damiano answered.

"Heyy, but what about Thommy and Olivia?" I looked at them, since they came downstairs a minute ago. "What about them?" Ethan seemed confused. "I saw them sleeping together this morning" i laughed. Victoria started jumping. "Yes yes!!!! A NEW COUPLEE!!!"... "Hey we're not a couple" Olivia explained. "Yet" i added.

"Anyways, what's the plan for today?" Damiano asked. Victoria looked at us all. "What about pool party tonight?? We could get drunk, haha". "Well i'm not in, 'cause i have to work tomorrow" i said, a bit sad that i couldn't join. Olivia started "But i cou-" "NO, it's my job and i'll do it myself, there's no need to have a job if you aren't there at all" in stated back. "As you say" Olivia responded rolling her eyes. "So what are we doing now?" Thomas asked. "Well since it's hot outside, we could swim in the pool, with some beer, or something.." Damiano responded. "We wouldn't drink anything strong, so Bell won't have a hungover tomorrow, haha" he continiued. I smiled at him, and he did the same thing. "Perfect idea!!" Vic and Olivia said at the same time.

We all went upstairs, Vic, Olivia and I went to vic's room, 'cause we don't have our swimsuits with us so we will borroe one of hers. "Here you go, Bella, you'll look hot even when the top is a bit too small for you, haha" Victoria handed me a red swimsuit. "Heyy, it's not my fault me boobs are bigger than yours" i rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, Damiano likes girls with boobs, he's a boob guy" Vic laughed. "And why are you saying this to me?" I tried to act normal, and don't laugh really hard. "Just for you to know.. just warning you" Vic replied.

We all changed into the swimsuits. We looked hot. Just hot. I'm little akward when the top is a bit small for me and it shows a bit more than it should. But it's still good. When we went downstairs the boys were already there. I saw Damiano looking at me with a smirk then i remembered my small top on my bigger boobs and Vic's words:Damiano likes girls with boobs, he's a boob guy.

While thinking i felt a hand on my waist. It was Ethan. He gave me a warm smile. "Let's go, Tesoro" (sweetheart)

Opinion about my friends
I won't lie, i'm really comfortabble with Ethan. I feel safe with him and he always helps me. A lot. I really lucky to have friend like him. Friends like all of them.

Olivia, we met two days ago, but she's like a sister to me, we're so close already, and we have a bond, i hope we'll never lose. I love her soo much, she's the one who helps me the most.

Vic. Ahhh lovely Vic. She's soo sweet, i mean she makes us all laugh, and her bass skills are something special. I love her from the bottom of my heart. She's a godess.

Thomas, aka Thommy. He's such a sweet person. I also love the fact that something is happening between Olivia and him, She's really lucky, because he's good man. In public he's more like....shy. But here he's a funny person who won't let anyone be sad.

And...Damiano. I don't even know what to say about him. He's sweet, hot, gentle, and 🌱a bit🌱 annoying. From the good side. He always tries to protect me. I'm not sure how he feels about me, because what I'm doing now, is truing soo hard not to melt for him. And...I can't believe we slept in the same bed.. like OMG, i shared a bed with Damiano🤧🤧

Story
We all went outside to the pool with Ethan's hand still on my waist. I won't lie his hand were perfectly warm and my body was cool, so it was a PERFECT FIT. Suddenly when he stopped at the pool, Ethan started tickling me and i fell into the pool bringing us fall down with ethan on top of me.
When we were in the water i jumped on Ethan, with my legs around his waist. "Ahhh shit, the water is a bit cold" i hugged ethan. He laughed. "Heyy c'mon it's just because you didn't got used to the water" Thommy rolled his eyes. We all sterted laughing. I was still in Ethans arms, when I heard a bid splash and two hands grabbing me from Ethan and making my legs wrap around another warm waist. I opened my eyes and saw Damiano holding me, just like Ethan did some second ago.

"Ahh c'mon if you wanted to demostrate your jealousy, you didn't had to splash that hard and making us all wet" Vic groaned. "Vaffancullo, Vic" he responded (fuck off, Vic). "Ruuudeee" Olivia laughed. Damiano still held me tight. "Ok, i'm going to get some drinks" I said while trying leave Damiano's arms. He still held me tight. "Hello, can you maybe let me go??" I asked him.
"No" he smiled. I started moving a lot so he hadn't any other choice, but let me free.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing lemonade for all of us. When i was about to take the glasses I saw Damiano coming into the kitchen. "Do you want something?" I asked him. He didn't say a word, he just grabbed my thights, lifted me up and putted me on the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. "You look hot". My eyes were on my forehead.
He spred my legs a bit and stood between them. "Someone will see us" i said shocked about the whole situation. "Maybe, but what they can do about it?... Nothing" he smirked.
~shit, don't pass out, Bella~
He leaned in and when he was about to crash his lips onto mine, i stopped it. "Everyone is waiting for lemonade".

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sorry for not being active, and also sorry for grammar mistakes.
Soo the reason why i'm not active is that i'll have a dance competition tomorrow and i need to practise a lot, i hope you understant, love you all❤🤧