40 - Scars

"What happened? Baby, you're good?" Damiano ran up to me pulling me from Vic closer to him. "Mhm" i hummed not taking my eyes away from Vic. "You weren't opening the door, so I panicked and called him" she said looking down. "It's ok" I gave her a barely visible smile.

I closed my eyes as Damiano pulled me more into him, huging me as tight as he can. "I-i can't breathe" i managed to say. He softened his grip a bit and put his head on top of mine, kissing it "I was worried to death, never scare me like this again". I really didn't know what to say, so i just nodded.

Me and Vic calmed down. We were good by now. My wrist is burning and nothing helps. I'm sitting between Damiano and Vic watching netflix. It's pretty warm in here, but i do not dare to take off the hoodie. "I'm soo sleepy" Victoria whined closing here eyes and turning her back on us.

I just smiled... "We should go to sleep too" Damiano said taking my hand in his while caressing it. "Yeah" i said and stood up. I heard him giggle.
I leaned closer to Vic and kissed her cheek "Goodnight". "Goodnight, love" she mumbled already half asleep.

***

Damiano entered the bedroom, I followed him. He didn't waste a second and removed his clothes leaving himself in his boxers only. I stayed with my sweat pants and hoodie on. "C'mon, undress" he smiled sweet, coming closer. "I'm cold, i wanna stay with clothes" I walked closer to the bed,but he pulled me closer "Bella, that's what I Am here for, look I'll warm you up" he said and took my hand and placed it on his chest "see? I can be your heater".

"Dami, please-" i need to get rid of this situation as soon as possible. "Na-ah" he shook his head. I started panicking a bit. "I'll wait for u" he said after laying in bed and looking at me. I sighed, i can do this, i'm such a good actress....

I turned off the lights in the room, and undressed myself in the dark. I was left in my underwear. "Ahh, good" Damiano whispered the second our bodies touched.

"Goodnight" i whispered. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close into his chest. He pressed his lips to my forehead "goodnight, princess". I let out a deep breath quietly and closed my eyes.

***

The bright light shine right into my eyes, making them burn. I groan trying to lay on another side, but tight grip around my waist makes it impossible. I have no other option, but open my eyes.

The light stings my eyes, and i feel like i'm blind for a several seconds. The first sight that I see is Damiano's face, only few centimeters away. Strands of hair fallen on his face, lips slightly parted. An idea to wake him up flies around my head for a while. I was ready to do so, I moved my hand towards his face. The sharp pain came all over my wrist.

I shut my eyes tightly. I carefully try to lift Damianos arms to free myself from his grip. The second i touched his skin hi groaned "mhh, babyy". I held my breath in "what happened?" I asked him softly. He just smiled like a dimbo with his eyes still shut "I love you". My heart warmed instantly. "I love you too, Dami" i said kissing his cheek.

I was panicking a bit from the thought that he'll wake up, but instead he just moved closer and soon i heard his slight snored again. Boyy, it's literally almost midday, and you decide to continue sleeping? Ok, i don't mind :)

I managed to free myself up. I put on some pants, and took Damiano's hoodie from yesterday. I was trying to be as quick as I can, i don't want Damiano to wake up and see my disqusting arms. Just as I lifted the hoodie to put it on the lighter from the pocket fell out of it and banged on the floor. It made way more noise that i thought it would.

"Bellaaaaa" Damiano groaned and opened his eyes. I quickly turned around and put the hoodie on as quick as i can. "What happened?" He asked sitting up and looking at me confused. "T-the lighter fell" i said looking on the ground where a bright red lighter was. His gaze also lowered looking at the object.