20-Last party

TW:SMUT

*after 2 days*
I was already up in the kitchen making breakfast. It was cooking I decided to update my instagram and post a photo.
________________
@Bellaaccardi

________________@Bellaaccardi

5.984 likes
Bellaaccardi Quick photo until my breakfast overcooks
🥲😌

Comments

@Vicdeangelis: Girl, you're up way to early, go back to sleep, Dami is waiting.
⬇️
@Bellaaccardi: He's sleeping like a baby, he won't notice.
⬇️
@Ykaaar: I will notice. How dare you leave me alone 💔
⬇️
@Vicdeangelis: Someone's in trouble😌😉
❤️comment liked by Ykaaar

@user5289: Soo hot🤒🔥

@olivdeclara: My bestayyy soo hot, i think i'm about to burn my eyes out☄️😫😮❤
⬇️
@Ykaaar: Don't look, i didn't let you to.🙄🙄
⬇️
@olivdeclara: Sowwy🥺

______________________________

I laughed at those comments and went to the kitchen again to finish the breakfast. I heard steps comming closer, but really silently. I turned around to see Dami trying to jumpscare me by sneaking closer and closer. "Not gonna work" i winked at him and turned around again.

"So i thought that after 2 days you're leaving... so maybe we could do a little party in må house?" I said not even looking at him, but consentrating into the food in the pan. "I think it's amazing for me to say goodbye like this" i giggled. "Really? So when you'll gonna say goodbye to me, hmm?" He placed his hands on my hips.

"It includes you too, sir" i smiled at my nickname for Dami. "What if i want you to say goodbye to me in a bit different way?" He leaned closer to me. "Really? How else?" I asked, but i wasn't the best idea when he started rubbing his lap into my butt.

"Ok ok, stop you horny man" i laughed. "Let's go to eat, the breakfast is ready" i get the food from pan into the plates and we went to the table.

We both ate and he kept staring at me. "What?" I raised me eyebrows. "Nothing, so what's our plan?" He smiled. "Well we will go to the shop, then straght to må house" i explained him simply. He just nodded.

*****

Both of us got out of the car and made our way to the shop.

"So let's go straight to te alcohol" i giggled and grabbed his arm pulling him with me. "Let's take some wine and ......vodka" he looked at me and grabbed the drinks. Then he just started walking away. "Heyy, where are you going?" I asked him. He came closer and whispered "i'm just going to buy some condoms, baby, we will need them, for sure" goosebumos ran over my body as he said it.
He is really planning something...