44 - Cookies

"CRISSY WAKE UPPPPP" I felt as someone jumped on me and crushed my poor bones. "Vicaaaaaaaaaaa" i groaned rubing my forehead. "Goshh, fuck off" Damiano rolled on another side.

"Guysss-" She rolled into the litrle space between me and Damiano "-it's already 9AM. My plane leaves in 2 hours, and we still have 1 hour ride to the airport". "Stayy" I pouted my lips a bit. "You know I can't" she said hugging me and placing her head on my shoulder.

***

"So when will we meet again?" I asked Vica on our way to the airport. "I wish i could answer" she looked down nervously bitting her nails. "Calm down, Victoria" i rook her hand in mine. "Olivia will be sad that you're not coming back" she whispered. Olivia. I completely forgot her. What kind of friend I Am?

"I-i'll talk to her" i said feeling hot tears burning my eyes. "Oh girls, don't be so emotional" Damiano said sitting behind the wheel smiling at us from the front mirror. "Easy to talk" Victoria said really silently with hint of pain. Damiano just eyed us once again before his smile wheeped off his face and he concentrated fully on the road.

***

"I don't wanna let go" I sobbed into Vic's shoulder. "We'll see each other someday" she hugged me tighter. "Of course we will" i laughed.
"Vic please call me"

"Everyday"

"Send me pics"

"Spicy or just random?"

"Both" i laughed again.

"Ok, only if you will"

"I will, promise"

"Hey calm down with your promises" Damiano giggled stepping closer to us and joined the hug squishing us. He kissed mine and Vic's foreheads and put his head on top of mine "my girls". I blushed slightly.

"Gate to plane going to Italy is open, passengers may take their seats" the speakers spoke.

"Good bye, guys" Victoria said starting to cry all over again. "Bye bye, see ya soon" Damiano said kissing her cheek as we pulled all away from each other. She turned to me. "See you, Vica, I love you soooo much" I said puling her into abother tight hug. "I'll miss ya girl" she said and picked her suitcases. She made her way away from us. Damiano came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. We wawed once again in Vic's side and turned to leave.

"Now we're all alone" was the first thing Damiao said when we sat into the car. "Yeahh" i agreed giving him a small smile. "What you're gonna do about the band?" I asked him and looked to him as he bit the inside of his cheek.

"I still don't know, there's no way the could come here, so i guess, they'll have a new singer or somewhat" he said and started the engine.

The fuck they'll not.

I just nodded to him and looked outside the window.
He put his hand on my thight
"Heyy, Bel, it's ok, don't be sad"

"You don't understand... In this way I just feel like i'm the one responsible for band don't having their singer"

"Well, i didn't leave the band yet and it has nothing to do with you"

I looked at him with rised eyebrow.

"Well maybe it does have something to do with you, but just a tiny little part" he squeezed my thight and put his hand back on the wheel.

"It still doesn't help" i sighed.

He stopped the car at the nearest stop. "Look at me, baby" i turned to him. "Tell me what to do to make it easier on your heart" he took my both hands in his ant kissed them.