42 - Morning

"Babyy" i was awakened by the sleepy groan. I parted my eyelids slightly "baby, don't" i heard again, but now it was more crying than a groan.
I opened my eyes completely, Damiano was shaking, tears rolling down his face. "Dami, shhh" I placed my hands on his cheeks, trying to calm him "Bella, please don't do it" he shook his head and brought his hands to his chest.

It didn't work, his breathing quickened and his body started trembling. I got really scared, so i started shaking him. He woke up and jumped from bed all scared. His breaths were deep, and his hands were still shaking. Damiano quickly wiped away the tears and looked at me, letting out a relieving sigh "Thank God" he whispered and sat on the bed trying to normalise his breathing.

I also sat up and turned a bit, so my back was resting on the headboard. "Are you ok? You really scared me, amo" he really did. I really panicked. He looked at me quite shocked, probably because of the nickname, I never called him that. "I think I am now" he nodded looking down.

"Come here" i opened my arms and patted my chest. He gave me a tiny smile and crawled close to me. He placed his head on my chest, as we wrapped our arms around each other. I quickly pulled the sheets over our bodies.

I looked to the window, it was still dark outside, the moon was shining through the curtains. I leaned a side a bit and looked at the clock 03⁵⁴.

"This dream really scared me, you know" Damiano whispered with weak voice. "What was it about?" I askes carefully, not trying to rush him. "I-i think it's better to talk about this after we talk about other things" he said and took a deep breath. "What other things?" My voice sounded really confused just like it was.

"We'll talk later, we should sleep now" he said and moved away a little. Ouch.

I watched as he turned his back on me. Now i was really confused. He just cried and layed on my chest hugging, now he ignores me and goes to sleep without saying anything, like i just did the worst thing possible.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked softly. All I heard was a sigh. That's all. The tears welled up in the corners of my eyes "Please Dami, d-don't leave me like this overthinking" i tried to say, but my voice broke in the middle of the sentence.

He turned around and pulled me in his arms, pushing me into his chest.

D A M I A N O

There's nothing else i hate more in this world, than Bella crying. I hate when she's hurt in any way. Was I mad at her? Yes a bit, but i have my own reasons for that.

***

I caress her soft hair, her pretty face, my gaze turning back to her lips from time to time. She was already sleeping peacefully, but i was far from that. My body felt the urge, to re-feel everything i felt yesterday in the balcony. The feeling of passion, lust, relief that i was craving for so long. The feeling of her soft lips on mine, our souls, minds and bodies connected into one.

I look at her again, God she's gorgeous. As much as I love spending time with Vic here, she's leaving tomorrow, i'll say it clearly, I actually looking forward to be left all alone with Bella.

B E L L A

I woke up and carefully got out of bed. Damiano is still sleeping, so I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I left the bathroom, Damiano already had his clothes on and scrolled through his phone while laying on the bed. I coughed to get his attencion. He turned to me and smiled "Good morning, next time I'm hoping to be awakened with your kiss, not an empty bed". I laughed a little and just went to my closet to get some comfortable clothes for the day.

***

I peeked through Vic's rooms door and she was still sleeping. Ok.

I went back to the bedroom. "How much time do we have?" Damiano asked. I raised my eyebrows from confusion "For what?". He came to me and hugged me from behind "for ourselves". I looked at my phone "about 38 minutes", i heard him groan. "Do you really have to go to work? Just tell them you're sick" He whined and placed his head in the crook of my neck. "Yes, I do have to work Damiano" i giggled and walked out of his grip.

"Heyyyy" he gave me an 'angry' look. "Sorry, i want some coffee" I showed him my puppy eyes and left the room.

I poured some coffee into the cup and walked to the balcony, sitting on the chair where Damiano did yesterday. I looked around, enjoying the view when I felt the hands on my shoulders.

"Hello hello" Damiano whispered in my ear. The shiver ran down my spine. He walked around and stopped in front of me. I sipped my coffee looking at the man in front of me. Damiano carefully, with half of his weight sat in my lap, making me laugh.

He bit his lip "Baby, can I ride you?". I burst out laughing almost spilling the coffee on him and myself. "Of course" i said trying to calm down.

He started "riding" and let out some fake moans "ahhh, soo good". I tried my best to keep myself still, for the sake of the coffee, but the balcony door opened and Vic sat besides me. "Ohh, Bel, i didn't knew you had a dick" she pointed at my lap, where Damiano was still sitting, but not moving anymore.

I started laughing again and Damiano put on a bitchy face "You can join if you wanna". Victoria just smirked "with you? Nahhh. I'd rather spend the sexy time alone with Bella" she winked at me. "Do that again, and you'll suddenly learn to fly" Damiano pointed his finger at her. We all burst out laughing again.

After a few minutes we finally got our breaths back and could speak normally. Well almost normally, Damiano was still in my lap, when I finished the coffee, I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Am I not too heavy for you?" He asked every few minutes. "No, it's ok" i smiled and turned to Vic, who had an amused smile on her face. "What?" I asked with a giggle. "You two are just adorable, and happy" she smiled widely. "I know, right?" Damiano joined our conversation.

"So, you're leaving tomorrow?" I asked a bit sadly, i didn't want Vic to leave, not yet. "Yeah" she sighed "the flight is in the morning". I nodded understanding "i'll try to come back sooner today, i really want to spend some time with you". Damiano put a hand on his chest "What about me? No?".

Victoria just rolled her eyes "Bitch, you'll stay here with her, i'll leave, she'll miss me". I just smiled and watched the scene. "Yes i'll stay, be jealous, i'll have Bel all to myself" he put out his tongue towards Vic. "We'll see that, i'll get her earlier" Vic wiggled her eyebrows standing up. She kissed my cheek and walked out of the balcony.

Damiano's jaw fell down open. "D-did you see that?" He asked me his eyes wide opened. "I did" i nodded and patted his back. "i'Ll gEt HeR eArLiEr, the fuck she'll not" Damiano scoffed kissing my lips, then showing his middle finger towards the door leading inside, where Vic went a moment ago. He stood up and helped me to do so too.

After a couple minutes i collected my stuff and made my way to work.

______________________________
Ciaooo❤️❤️

I'm a bit late to post the chapterrrr🤏 Sorryyy😖