15-Will you be mine?

We sat in the car and we were on our way to må house. "Did this changes anything between us?" I looked at him. He was really consentrated to the road and one of his hand we're on my thight. Then he looked at me and smiled. "Probably". I blushed a little, but i didn't wanted him to notice so i looked away through the window. "Amore, don't hide your red cheeks" he teased me.

****
We arrived. We both get out of the car and started walking towards the front door. Damiano rang the doorbell and after 20 seconds the door were opened by Ethan. "Hello, guys" he greeted us. I hugged him, Damiano shaked hands with him and we went inside.

The moment i entered the living room, everyone was there. Olivia was raising eyebrows, winking and smirking at me. I looked at her with 'do it one more time and you're dead' stare, so she had no other choice, but stop.

"Let's go to dining room and eat!!" Victoria spoke first. "I'll just chill here, i already ate" Damiano said and winked to me. I felt my face turning into tomatoe, so i just went to the dining room speechless. "Come onn, let's goo" i heard Victoria begging Damiano. "Ok, just because i need to do one more thing" he answered.

They all came to the Dining room. "Ok, sit down" Victoria told us all. We all sat down, I sat between Olivia and Damiano. We all started eating, well except Damiano..
But this man was crazy, while i was eating, he slid his hand under the table to my thight caressing it. I turned my head to look at him, but the moment i did he looked away, with his hand still on my thight.

He suddenly squished my thight so hard that i even choked on my food. "Everything's ok??" Thommy askes. "Y-yes" i said and looked at Damiano, who was smiling with his devilish smile on me.

We all ate. "Well, in case you all already ate, there's one thing i need to do" Damiano spoke up. He turned to me and grabbed my both arms.
"Bella, we had an amazing time together (No need to tell the details, you idiot🙄),but i had no chance to ask you.....

....Will you be mine?" He looked me in the eyes. "Who fucks before becoming a couple?!?!?" Thomas asks. "Don't ruin the moment, bitch" Damiano rolled his eyes on Thomas before adding "perhabs, we did, and even two times".

Damiano looked at me again.
"Soo, will you be my girlfriend?". "YES!!" I squeked and hugged him tight. "Ohh finally" olivia started clapping just like everyone else. The all just looked at us, while me and Dami were just smiling to each other. "Ahh come on, kiss already" Ethan said while gigling.

We looked at each others eyes and Damiano leaned in slowly. (Not me who sat there looking like fucking tomatoe.)
I took a deep breath and then Damiano kissed me in front of everyone. Again. Just like that day in café, when he got jealous.

After a minute, we were still kissing when Victoria started teasing us. "We asked for a kiss, not for a making out session". Then we pulled away. "Guys, you know that a simple kiss is never enough for me" Damiano laughed.

"Soo we need to celebrate!!" Olivia shouted. "Not that much, because tommorow i have to work" Damiano looked at me. "Can't you take a free day?" I hugged him. "I don't work that much lately, i have to work" i stated.

"Okk, so what about a little party this evening?? Just a bit of beer and some fun games" Ethan smiles. We all agreed, because honestly it was an amazing idea.

****
It's evening now. We stayed at må house for the rest of the day. We are sitting in the living room with beers in our hands. I sat in Dami's lap and he had one arm wrapped around my waist. "Can we play something?" I asked. "Truth or Dare?" Damiano looked at me. "Ahh noo, are we in highschool??" Victoria groaned. "Bottle??" Thomas suggested. "More like it" Victoria nodded. "Kiss, Marry, Fuck??" Olivia spoke up. "Perfect" Victoria jumped.

I looked at Damiano and he whispered "don't worry it's just a game". I smiled and hugged him burrying my face into his neck. "Agham!! Lovebirds, come here, sit on the ground!! You can fuck later!" Thomas winked at us.

We sat on the ground and voted who'll be first to be asked. "Well, Damiano!" Olivia giggled.

"Ok, Damiano: Olivia, Victoria, Bella" Ethan asked. "Uhmm.....Kiss-Bella, Marry-Bella and Fuck- ahh, Bella of course" he winked at me. "Aww, you're so sweet" i looked at him and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me as i was still siting in his lap, just on the ground.

"Ok but for real!!" Ethan asked again. "You're annoying, but then umm....
Kiss - olivia, Marry - my Bella,
And Fuck - Vica" Damiano rolled his eyes. "I'm not coming near you" Victoria laughed.

"Ooookay" Ethan said "Bella now" i gulped and put on a little smile on my face. "Well Me, Thomas, Damiano" ethan smirked. "Why tou three??" I giggled. "Why not?" Damiano whispered into my ear.

"Simply all three movements are for Damiano, but for game's sake: Kiss-Ethan, Marry-Damiano duh, and Fuck-Thomas" i said like it was nothing. "I need an obvious date, i might be busy" Thomas winked at me.

Damiano wrapped his arms tightier. "If you dare even to touch her hair, you're dead" he joked on Thomas, but deep inside he was dead serious, i felt it.

We continued to play like this. Beer after beer and most of us were pretty drunk. Well except me, i have to work tommorow. "Princess, let's go to sleep" Damiano kissed my cheek. We was pretty drunk, so he barely could talk, but he managed to let out this sentence somehow. I stood up and grabbed his arm pulling him up to stand up. "We're going to sleep" i told the guys and helped Damiano to walk upstairs. Everyone ignored us and kept talking their shit.

We went upstairs. When we entered Dami's bedroom he fell into the bed and fell asleep. He was wearing some white button ups', and some fancy black pants. I couldn't let him sleep like this so i went on top of him wanting to remove his shirt. I felt two arms on my hips. "Wanna have some fun??" Dami asked while being half-asleep. "No baby, i just want you to sleep comfortably" i kissed him on his cheek and he fell asleep again.

I undressed him leaving him only in his boxers and layed down next to him hugging his body, with my head on his chest........

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hello, how are ya'll??

Can you vote please??
It would help me a lot.❤