17-I won't let you go

*next morning*
I woke up earlg and saw my beautiful boy sleeping besides. I kissed his cheek and stood up to get ready for the job. I went to the bathroom, undressed and stood under the shower. The warm water started running giving me some energy.

I heard the door opening. After some seconds someone named Damiano stepped behind me, hugging my waist. I turned my head to see still sleeping Damiano, who was resting his head on my shoulder with eyes closed. "Dami, you're still sleeping.." i said quietly. "Mhm" he hummed.

I turned around. He hugged me again. "Go back to sleep, you're literally sleeping on me" i caressed his hair. "I don't want to..." he groaned into my shoulder. "Yes you do" i giggled. "Then go with me" Damiano yawned. "I can't i need to work" i sighed. "Then i'll sleep in the café.."...

"You don't need to stay in the café all the time... Go have fun with your friends.. I don't know, haha" i kissed his cheek. "I don't want to" he yawned one more time..

******
We got out of the shower and dressed up. "Ok, now go and sleep" i told him, but all he did was coming to me and hugging me again while resting his head on my shoulder and taking a nap on me. "Don't go please..." he said with his cute voice. "Dami..." i started, but i was cutted off. "Just call your boss, and say that I got sick.. and you need to take care off me" he lifted his head a little and made his puppy eyes on me.

"I can't.." i said quietly. He sighed and putted his head back on my shoulder. His arms were still around me hugging me tight. "I won't let you go" he whispered. "C'mon, you can sleep in bed" i giggled. "Mhm" he answered. I could recognise from his voice that he was really tired.....

******
After 10 minutes i finally managed to leave Dami's house and come to the café.
I felt a bit bad that i left him alone, but i have to work...

*after 5 hours*
I was working, when Olivia came in. "Hello" i greeted her. She runned to me and hugged me tight. "Hello and bye" she giggled. "What?" I was soo confused. "I'll take your shift, go to your man" she laughed cutely. "No, Oli-" "save that, i haven't worked for a long time, so it's better for me anyway, now GO" he pushed me a little.

I walked out of the café and made my way to Damiano's house. I hope he got some rest.. He spent a lot of time making a surprise for me yesterday..

****
I came. I knocked on the door and not even a second passed when Damiano opened the door and hugged me tight. "Hello..now let's go to sleep" he said picking me up. "Dami, what are you doing?? Put me down!!" I tried to get off of his arms. "No, i was up all he time just waiting for you, 'till i got an amazing idea how to get you back here, so now, let's go and sleep, because i'm soooo tired" he said while carrying me to the bedroom.

He placed me on the bed and spred my legs. Then he layed between them putting his head on my chest and hugging me tight. "Ahh, nice" he giggled. "What nice??that you kicked me out of my job, just because you wanted to sleep?" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Mhm, i'm proud of myseld" he lifted his head and kissed my chin. "Ok, sleep." I put his head back down on my chest and i hugged him back.

After a few minutes i felt how Dami's breathing got slower and calmer, he sleeps. I stared at him and thought how lucky am i to have him? Does he love me as much as I do? Well at least i hope he does....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry for short and not interresting chapter, i just wanted to be more active here and post a part soo, yeah..
I promise that the next chapter will be more interesting 💃💃💃