6-Girl party

"Everyone is waiting for lemonade" I said. "They can wait" Damiano replied still standing between my legs. "Ohh, c'monnn" i still tried to escape the whole situation.

"Bella, r u still alive??!" I heard Olivia shouting. "Yes, i'm coming in a second" i shouted back.

"Damii, let me goo" i tried to push him off me. He grabbed my both arms. "If they would be that thirsty they would just come and pick lemonade themselves" he looked at me in a serious way. I gulped, i felt anxiety run over my body. I felt how he breathed on my face. He just stood there and let the warm breath run to my face, while i just looked at him.

"Hey, i think we should go" i said after a minute. He stepped back a little so I can get off the counter. The second my feet felt the ground he grabbed my arms again.

"What it is now?" i looked at him. He said nothing just wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed two glasses of lemonade. I was confused. "C'mon, others are waiting for lemonade." he winked. I grabbed the other four glasses of lemonade and went outside.

"Something took you too long, babies😏😉" Ethan said making everyone around laugh. "Yeah we just had an amazing sex" Damiano replied to Ethans comment, like it was nothing. "We did not!" I tried to save my ass from millions of questions and other stuff. Everyone started laughing. I still stood there confused while others started playing in water again. I noticed Damiano glancing at me every few minutes and winking.

The whole pool day was amazing, we had so much fun, and we talked a lot.

After few hours i decided to go home, Damiano insisted to take me home, but i denied it. I didn't wanted to bother him or any of them. But Olivia didn't even listen to me and went with me.

We both went to my house, because we decided that it's gonna be fun to have a little girl party (without alcohol). "I think we should invite Vic" i said to Olivia. "Good idea, she will make the party more alive". Olivia said excitedly.

Vic's POV

I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the screen. Damiano looked at me "who's calling?". I decided to tease him a little. "Bella..". I saw his eyes lit and a little smile appeared on his face.

~was he really falling for her?? Yes, Vic.. He was, it's obvious, c'mon.~

I picked up the call.
"Hi babyy" i greeted Bella. "Would you like to come and have a little girl party?" Bella asked. I of course agreed. I mean how i could say no to that cute girl.

"What did she want?" Damiano asked me the second i hanged up. "Ohh nothing special, just a party at her house". I said. "Can i come with you?" Did he really had hopes for that? "Noup" i answered. He looked at me walking to my room to get prepared.

After few minutes i left my room with my clothes changed and saw Damiano standing with his clothes changed too. "Where are you going?" I tried my best not to laugh. "To the party, with u" on that moment i started laughing like crazy. "It's a girl party, you idiot". "But-" he started. "No 'but's' you can't come, only girls are allowed". I tried to calm down from laugh attack but unsuccesfull.

Bella's POV.

After 30 minutes the doorbell rang and on the other side stood Vic with snacks and masks in her hands. "Are you ready for girl party??!!" She ran inside.

Now we all sat in my room with masks on our faces. "Gosh Damiano is crazy.." Vic started. "What happened?" Olivia seemed to be interested.
Vic let out a little laugh. "Well, before i went here, he insisted me to go together, and when I denied and went to my room to change, he was changed too" and with that she started laughing. "Did he really wanted to come that bad?" Olivia started laughing too. "Mhm, i couldn't stop laughing at his face on the moment i said that it's a girl party and he can't come!" Vic was now laughing really hard that she almost couldn't breathe.

I just sat there and chukled myself. Gosh, that man is really crazy..
I mean this morning he almost kissed me. And acted strangely.

On that night we had fun: danced, sang, putted some face masks and all the other girly stuff.

"Can i post it on Instagram?" I asked the girls. "Suree" both of them said at the same time.

------------------------
@Bellaaccardi

------------------------@Bellaaccardi

5.837 likes
Bellaaccardi girl party😛😛
@vicdeangelis❤❤
@olivdeclara❤❤

Comments
@vicdeangelis we're hot😏
@olivdeclara much funn😉

@user727363810 cuties❤❤

------------------------

After some minutes i got some notiffications.

Ykaaar started following you.

Ykaaar liked your photo.

Ykaaar commented: seems like you having fun without me🤧🤧🙄.

I couldn't help myself, but laugh. It was cute, remembering the moment vic told about earlier, i mean about excitement going here...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hello, how are ya??🤧🔥