33 - Crazy

B E L L A

It's over. I ended it. I ended everything. My mom probably already showed him the video.

My phone rang for god knows which time. Everyone keeps calling me, but it's hard for me to talk. The second my phone stopped buzzing, it started ringing again.

"FUCK" I yelled at myself. I grabbed the phone and answered it. "Bel? You're ok? I'm sorry.. I'm so fucking sorry" Olivia cried into the phone. "Everything is ok, and about Damiano, he's probably already on the way to you all, I- i explained some things to him" i said with slightly shaking voice.

"Oh.." olivia sighed "That's..good". "Yeah, sorry i need to go" I said and hung up.

O L I V I A

My phone beeped showing me that i'm comletely alone on the line. "So?" Victoria looked at me. "She's ok, she said that she talked to Damiano" I said. I was still thinking about it, it's strange. Everything is strange actually.

"Ohh, what did they talk about?" Ethan asked really curious. "I don't know, sorry" i answered and walked upstairs to mine and Thomas' room.

After some minutes door opened and Thomas walked in. "Hi, baby" he said and aproached me. I gave him a slight smile. "She's gonna be ok, she's strong". I felt his arms wrap around me. I put my head on his shoulder. "I know" i sighed.

"I'm really worried for Damiano.." i said and Thomas looked at me. "Why so?".
"You know he's really stubborn... And he doesn't give up, when he decides something, but when Bella called me, she said that he's on his way here, because of the talk they had".

Thomas was staring me. "I didn't think about it". "It's ok, let's get some rest" i took his hand and pulled him in the bed with me.
We cuddled and fell asleep.

*next morning*

I was the first who woke up. I quietly left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Everyone is still sleeping.

It was a beautiful morning. I would love to go for a walk, or at least to sit in the garden. I walked towards the front door, but i didn't even got to touch the handle when the door opened.
I looked up to meet Damianos still red eyes. He started crying. He dropped all of his suitcases and fell into my arms. I hugged him tight
"I can't do it anymore, Olivia" he sobbed. "You can" i rubbed his back. "I can't..I fucking can't.....I can't...." he cried these words over and over again.

"Shh calm down, let's go inside" i wiped his tears and led his to the living room. He sat besides me, his hands still shaking like always. "You talked?" I asked. I need to know what did she told him.
"No" he said not even looking at me. "What? Ho-?" I didn't got to end my questions, he cut me off "she sent a video, that damn video" he said angry, but still with tears in his eyes.

"How do you feel?" I tried to go on with the conversation. He looked at me, then looked down. For a second he opened his mouth like he wanted to say something, but then he stood up up and went upstairs. "Dam-" *SLAM*.

I Flinched a bit to the sudden sound. Suddenly Vic, Thomas and Ethan ran down to me. "What was that? Are you ok?" Thomas ran to me and hugged me. "I'm ok, but he's not" i said and looked down.

"Who?" Asked Victoria. I just remembered that she and Ethan doesn't know that Damiano had to come back. "Damiano" they both looked at me with big eyes. "When?" Ethan started "around 5 minutes ago" i said quietly.